The Badgirl's story

I stayed there, lying on my bed. I'm Max. And no, I'm a girl. I'm the girl who everyone knows is a 'goodie goodie'. I'm a 5'9, dirty blonde, skinny, hazel eyed tomboy. I decided that I'm through with being a goodie goodie. Let me explain... I started reading books on a site called Wattpad.com. I read one called "Badboy isn't my type...". I kind of have a thing for badasses. And not that type that goes around and does drugs, or even drink a lot, or having a lot of sex. But doing other illegal stuff, like a real badass. Breaking into places, spray painting things, and stuff like that. I started reading some about badass chicks too, so that's when I decided that I wanted to turn into a badass (Without the drugs, sex, and drinking). I did a lot of research, practiced a little bit over the internet (Which is A LOT different), and I did what I could. But that was nothing. It mostly just started when I went up to Pennsylvania (I live in Tennessee. In the most boring town ever might I add). Some of my family lives up there, so I was visiting with my mom. My BEST friend and I had plans to go shopping while I was there. I met her because she is my cousin's girlfriend, which I just met both of them about a year ago. I met Ryan before, but that was years ago (He's the cousin, BTW). So Samantha, most people call her Sam or Sammy, and I went to the mall. And that's when it all started....

                                                                  1 Year later

I walked down the halls of one of the high school's around here. It was during class so it was empty. My leather heel, chain boots clicking the ground as I walked down the hall, my sexy white rimmed skinny jeans tucked into them, my blood red tank top, with my leather jacket over it. Oh yeah, I looked hot, especially because my hair is naturally wavy. I walked into a class, not really sure which one. English maybe? Oh well, whatever. I threw the door open with it banging against the wall. Everyone's attention was now on me, even the teachers, who look pretty mad at me for interrupting him. I smirked and walked in a little bit.

"Hey. One of my friends left her homework at my house the other night. Do you mind?" I asked the teacher.

"I guess not. But please, try to make it quick." He said, turning back to his desk.

I just smirked and walked down to my friend Courtney's seat, Court for short. "I knew I was forgetting something when I left!" she said kind of in a low voice.

"Yeah, way to go Einstein." I said and then a few people busted up laughing. I halfly smiled at that, then whispered a 'sorry' to court. After all, she had to live with being at this school, I surely didn't. She had long, beautiful red hair, blue eyes, wasn't skinny, but wasn't fat either. Just, chubby kind of. She was somewhat of the shy type, until you get to know her at least, then holy God is she something. Anyways, I handed her, her paper. "Well I gotta go. Not gonna hold up your class any longer. Text me later. See ya!" I said the last part while turning around and walking back to the door. Then something was flying towards me. I quickly caught it with one hand before it hit me in the face, and I looked at it. It was a marker for the white board up front.

I looked at the teacher and raised my eye-brows "Trying to hit me now are we?" I put on a small little smile so he understands that it's a joke.

"Oh my gosh, no, certainly not. I was pointing it at one of my students, wagging it, and it flew out of my hand. I am so sorry". He walked up and met right by the front row of students.

I handed him the marker. "You know, next time if you want me to leave all you have to do is say so." I halfly smiled at him and he smiled. I heard a little bit of laughter coming from behind. "Well I have to go".

"Yes. Well until next time." He kissed my hand. Such a gentleman

I started walking out the door, and said "As long as you don't try to hit me with another marker". I heard a few laughs. One of the people laughing was him. I turned around checkin' out the room again. Most the faces I saw was filled with amusement, watching me to see just what Imma do next. I smirked and slammed the door behind me. In just about a second later while I was walking back down the hallway, I got a text. From court of course... "OMG that was.... SOMETHING. Right after you walked out Mr. McDaniels stared at the door, then said 'What is with that girl and slamming things..'. It was soo funny. Some of those guys was NOT able to take their eyes off u. How do u do that?!" I started laughing then text her back... "Lmao. Ok, you type wayyy too fast. And yeah, I felt some eyes on me, but whateve. And Idk. Just comes naturally anymore. I practiced it for awhile back then, so I'm good at it now. Now get back to ur class. Lol. Btw ur teach is hot". And of course one second later I get a text back from her, by this time I'm outside In the parking lot.. "Ew". I started laughing again and shoved my phone in my pocket and put my helmet on. Then I got onto my amazing neon purple crotch rocket and took off.

~~~~~~~~~

I plopped down onto my bed and closed my eyes. A couple of minutes later I got a text from one of the most amazing people in the world, the other one being me. Haha.

"Heeeyy girl (: ", Sam texted me.

"Heyy. Wats up??" We normally text every day at some point. This girl is so awesome. She used to be good and everything too. She changed right around the same time I have. She has blackish hair with an awesome pure red streak in it, that she just got when she went badass. She has a black leather jacket too, but normally she wears the red one. She isn't that tall, about 5'1. She usually wears spaghetti strap tops or tanks, unless something really, as teachers would say, 'provocative' is on a tee, then, well yeah. She wear skinny jeans or shorts, you will never see that girl in a skirt. And she is so skinny, like 98 Ibs or something like that. She wear all different types of shoes. Only the cool ones though.

"So when u come up we are goin out clubbing right?" Sam texted me. I was gonna be going back up to PA here sometime soon.

"Hell yeah. Wouldn't miss tht for the world. Gonna get mi swag on w/ them sexys too;) ". We had some fake ID's, and we'd always keep the guys eyes on us that way we always get in.

"Great. Can't wait. We're gonna show the party, how to party(; . Lol"

"Haha you better b leave It"

"Well hey I gtg. Moms bitchin again. Txt u later"

"Kk. Bye girl". After that I closed my eyes and imagined dancing with some hot guys. Sam and I will tease the hell outta them sometimes, by only dancing and grinding on each other. We'd dance together anyways til' some guys will pull us away. Haha sometimes she'd even jump on me and we'd dance. Yeahhhh we're crazy and outgoing. But it's awesome. She has to sneak out 'cause her mom is such a bitch. She won't let her go anywhere unless it suits her. And she doesn't care if we're 16 or not, yeah, she's one of those parents. Her stepdad isn't home a lot during the day 'cause of work, and when he gets home, he waits for dinner, then goes to bed about an hour after. So it's easy to get around him. We're Sophomore's, only she has to be a few months older -.- . But whatever.

I was thinking about going out tonight. I never stay in the house for long. Maybe a party, but maybe I'll just go to sleep. Eh, I don't know. Guess I could always do something tomorrow. I got up and put on some night clothes, jumped on my bed and blasted the radio station on my TV. I fell asleep within a half an hour....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yall. Thanks for reading this. Let me know what you think of the first chapter and everyone in it. It's my first time writing a story one here so I might not be that good at it for a little bit. But either way, let me know what you thought of everything and everyone. See ya soon. Byee=)