(name) said nothing and ran off. I followed her, she was heading towards her room. I went to go knock on her door but Sheba suddenly appeared. I used my flight magi and floated about (name) door. Sheba just kicked it open and entered, rude much.

I turned myself over and peeked into (name) room. (name) face was all red and flushed, what Falan said was that embarrassing for her.

[Now]

Falan recommended to Sheba that she also have my kids as well, what is wrong with Falan.

I flew down without them noticing me and walked towards where Falan was. She wasn't in the dining room anymore with Wahid and Tess who were still fighting.

"Wahid, do you know where Falan is, I need to talk to her."

"Mom's went to go pressure Ugo into finding a girl to date. They might be in the research lab." Tess answered.

"He was asking me you twerp!" Wahid yell pulling on his face.

"Thank you." I walked out and headed to Ugo's lab.

"Come on Ugo, just go and find a girl already! No time to waste." I heard Falan yell.

"No thanks Falan. I have my research and I'm fine with that." Ugo replied.

"Mind if I join this conversation." I entered.

"You want to pressure me into finding a girl too. What are you becoming Solomon." Ugo said, shocked.

"No-no, I want to change the subject. Like, why is Falan telling (name) and Sheba to have my kids." I injected into the conversation.

"Oh, you found out, huh. Well, I just want a cute baby around here, Tess grew up to fast, it's still fun watching him grow and all, but I want another cute baby to cuddle and kiss." she answered.

"Really, well isn't it my decision to decide who I want to be with."

"Yeah~."

"But last time you told me you want to be with (name)- oops I said it." Ugo blurted out.

"Ugo!" I tried not to blush, but it got the best of me.

"No point in denying it, your blushing. You should tell her before someone comes and swoops her away." she laughed.

"She right." Ugo added smirking.

I blushed even more at what they said. Should I tell her how I feel, or keep it to myself and have someone else take her.

[Don't Tell Her]

"Don't be ridiculous. I don't like her like that, only as a friend. Someone could take her and it won't affect me." I walked out as those two frowned. Was it really such a big deal.

I was walking down the hall of where (name) room was.

'I should go say 'hi'.' I thought.

I peeked into her room again and Setta was in there. What does he want.

"Hey (name), if you free today. Do you, might, wanna go for a walk with me." he asked her blushing. Is he asking her out on a date, is he taking her away from me.

"I am free. I would love to go for a walk." she answered. She accepted.

I floated above her door and they walked out, holding hands. Falan and Ugo were right, someone was going to take her away from me.

[Tell Her]

"Fine, I'll tell her. No need to pressure me into it." I walked out and headed towards her room.

I knocked on the door and she told me to come in. She was on her bed, reading a book.

"Hey there (name). What are you reading." I asked.

"A book about basic magic. I'm still getting the hang of it." she laughed. Such a nice laugh, "Did you have something to tell me Solomon."

"Well, more like ask you. I wanted to know if you'd like to go on a date with me." I asked her.

Her eyes opened up in shock. Did I say something wrong.

"Solomon. I, uh... Setta already asked me earlier today, sorry. No hard feeling." she said sweating a bit.

"O-oh. See you later then. Have fun on your date." I said leaving.

[Reader]

Solomon has now finally left my room. I peaked a little if he was still in the halls, he wasn't.

I ran back to my book and looked inside and turned to the fifth chapter.

"Chapter five, the magic ability to see into the future. I have to say these letters and I can see what beholds us in the future. A-B-H-A-C-O-L!" I chanted.

My eyes started to glow and saw a lot of frames being loaded into my mind showing me lots of possibilities. The one image that recently popped up was me and Solomon having a child or more together.

I began to blush at the fact. Falan said I should have Solomon's kids and I did.

I ran out my door and quickly found Solomon who was drowning himself in wine.

"Solomon!" I yelled.

"(Name)! What are you doing here." he said facing me and throwing away the wine.

"Ah, I just wanted to see if you were still up for this date." I asked.

"But I thought you were going out with Setta."

"I lied. I had to finish this chapter and didn't want to be disturbed while I read it."

"Oh, well I still up for that date. Let's go then." he grabbed my hand and ran out of the dining room into the town.

I'm on a date with Solomon.

[Anon]

"Did (name) just say she's going on a date with me." Setta asked Falan and Ithnan.

"Yes, bit it looks like that was just a cover up so she could finish a chapter in a book." Falan smiled.

"Seems like you don't attract the ladies brother." Ithnan laughed.

"Shut up." Setta crocked.

. . .

[Months Later] - [Solomon]

It's been a few months since me and (name) started dating. I've been thinking about a family. I want to have one with her.

"(Name) can I ask you something."

"What is it Solomon." she answered.

"It's been a few months since we started to date, and I've been wondering. Do you.. want to have a family with me."

She looked at me if I said something wrong, Falan told her to have kids with me before we started dating. Asking her this shouldn't make her uncomfortable.

"Solomon.. I would love to have kids with you. You're the love of my life."

I broke into tears. I hugged her and she hugged me. Last step to becoming an actual family.