Chapter 7

My friend called me half an hour ago. It was just a dog bite. So, she's alright. Anyways I wrote this as fast as I could and I'll to upload more tomorrow. Enjoy!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

SAM’S POV

We are all piled into a large black, hummer limousine. Rick and Martha have the two seats that are next to each other. While the rest of us are on the long row of connected seats. Drew is sitting up towards the drivers window, Kyle is sitting two seats away from him, Jake is sitting the closest to Rick and Martha, I’m sitting a two seats away form Kyle, and Reese is sitting next to me two seats away from Jake. We’ve been driving for two hours watching movies the whole time. Right now, we’re watching Mean Girls. Reese fell asleep half an hour ago with his head on my lap and his feet sprawled out on the seats in between him and Jake. I can’t wait I’ve never been camping before but I’ve always wanted to go.

It took us six and a half hours to get to the cabin. The driver opened the door for us to get out and once I did I was thankful to be able to stretch my legs and aching back.

The cabin is smaller then the mansion but still just as beautiful. Down stairs, it has a small but roomy wooden kitchen with stainless steal appliances, a small living room with a four-sitter couch and reclining chair and small flat screen TV that only plays the new and weather reports, and a dinning table. Up stairs, it has an office, a master bed room, and another bedroom with four beds and an en-suite bathroom. Apparently Rick and Martha get the master bedroom, and the boys all get a bed in the room while I have to share with one of them. We decided that the best way to choose is to have all of the boys sit in a circle on the floor and spin a bottle. Whoever the bottle lands on I have to share a bed with.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Reese. Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner. After that the boys all started to unpack but I’m just going to keep my clothes in my two duffle bags. By the time everyone else finished unpacking Martha was done cooking dinner. Tonight we are having chicken alfredo.

We are eating in the back yard around a giant campfire. More like bon fire. After we got done eating dinner Martha brought out some long sticks, marshmallows, Hershey’s chocolate, and honey maid graham crackers.

“Um… what’s all of that stuff for?” I asked Martha.

“Smores, of coarse.” Martha said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Uh what’s a Smore?”

Everybody gasped and looked at me like I’m a crazy person. “You’ve never had a smore?” Reese asked.

“No.” I said suspiciously. “Is it good?”

“Only the best thing you’ll ever have in your entire life.” Kyle exclaimed with a huge smile and I swear he was slightly drooling.

“Okay, I think I’ll try one.” I said and almost immediately Martha put a marshmallow on a stick and stuck it into the fire for a few second before taking it out and blowing of the remainder of the fire that was still on the marshmallow. The white fluffy marsh mallow now looked burnt with some white goop coming out of the sides. Martha put the burnt marshmallow on top of a graham cracker, out a piece of chocolate on top of it and another graham cracker on top of the chocolate. She lightly squished it down so I could take a bite. When I did the marshmallow and chocolate melted onto my tongue and the graham cracker gave it a sweet and satisfying crunch.

A loud moan escaped my mouth before I said, “This is amazing.” everyone laughed and I had five more smores before it was time for bed.

I got dressed into my pjs in the en-suite and brushed my hair and teeth before heading back into the room. Reese was jumping up and down on our bed singing. “I’m not tired. I’m not tired. You cant make me go to sleep. Ha. Ha. Ha-ha. Ha.”

I put on my best puppy dog face and walked over to Reese and our bed. “Reese I’m tired can you please lay down with me? I get scared if I sleep alone and Bear’s not hear so that just leaves you.” Reese stopped jumping and ran over to me to give me a hug around my neck.

“Okay, but just for you.” He said while hugging me. I hugged him back and saw the other boys in the room with dumbstruck expressions on their faces. I smiled at them and winked making them all gasp.

I let go of Reese and smiled at him. “Thank you, Reese. Can we go to bed now I’m extremely tired.”

“Yeah, me too.” he said making a fake yawn. The other three brothers all gasped again and Reese and I made ourselves comfortable in the bed.

Ten minutes later Reese was past out and I turned to the three brothers with a smirk on my face.

“How did you do that he never goes to sleep willingly.” Drew stated his face still expressing just how shocked he still is.

“It’s what mom used to do when I refused to go to bed.” I stated.

“Okay the next time he refuses to go to bed we are so using you.” Kyle said.

“Thanks, I think.” I replied.

We all went to bed at around 11:00 and we decided that tomorrow we are going to go for a nature walk. I was so excited I couldn’t fall asleep fast enough. That night I dreamt of the mountains, smores, even happy memories that I had forgotten about with mom.