Chapter 11 part one

Chapter 11

DREW’S POV

After Kyle, Jake, and Sam were asleep, I went downstairs to call mom and dad. They said that Sam’s father was nowhere to be found and that we need to be on guard incase anything happens. But for the time being the police are asking them to fill out their report.

I went into the kitchen to get some coffee. I let the pot brew as my mind wandered to the crazy situation we were in. All of a sudden I heard a rustling in the bushes outside the window. I opened up the backdoor and looked in the bushes. A little bunny popped out and ran into the woods.

I turned around to go inside but bumped into something. I looked up and saw none other than Sam’s father. Before I could register how to react he hit me on the head with something. I fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

KYLE’S POV

I came down stares to get a glass of water. I poured my self some fresh spring water and drank half of the glass before turning around to head back upstairs. I felt something hit my head. It was such a hard hit that I dropped my glass of water before blacking out.

JAKE’S POV

Crash!

I sat up straight in my bed. I looked around the room and spotted Sam asleep in her bed but Drew and Kyle weren’t in the room. So I got out of bed and made my way down the stairs.

I looked in the living room but found it empty. That’s when I heard beeping coming from the kitchen. I saw a freshly brewed pot of coffee on the coffee maker and a shattered glass on the floor next to the fridge.

I heard someone moan and followed the noise over towards the back door. There on the floor sat Drew and Kyle. They were both unconscious, had there hands tied and mouths gagged.

“Oh my god,” I breathed and then frantically started untying them. “What happened to you guys?”

“The same thing that’s about to happen to you.”

I whirled around and saw a man with a gun. He brought his hand back and swung the butt of the gun at my head. I unsuccessfully tried to dodge the attack. Soon my vision became blurry and then everything went black.

MR PEER’S POV

Once I finished tying up the last boy I made my way up the stairs. I looked in every room until I finally found the one I was looking for. The beast was asleep in the room.

I walked over towards its bed. I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her out of her bed.

As soon as she woke up she started screaming. “Help! Drew! Kyle! Jake! Help me, please!”

I slowly dragged her out of the room and towards the stairs.

DREW’S POV

I was brought to consciousness by someone screaming. I looked around and saw my brother’s tied up and gagged like I was. The were slowly gaining consciousness as well.

“No! Stop! No! No!” I heard Sam scream from the top of the stairs.

I saw my brother’s wake up with a start and I know that they saw the sickening sight that followed the screams.

Sam was thrown down the stairs.

A/N: The other half will be posted on monday afternoon. Sorry I was going to make this a long chapter but I'm experiencing my first case of writes block.