Accalia - Chapter 18 - Final

Börja om från början

This guy belonged in a mental hospital or even worse an asylum. He slowly got closer and closer to my face. His eyes started to close and his lips began to pucker. Oh hell no, he was going to kiss me. I tried to turn my head away but his grip on my throat tightened completely making my neck immobile and cutting off my air supply.

I closed my eyes getting ready to fight the gagging sensation that had already started in the pit of my stomach, but the kiss didn’t come. I felt a slight tug on my neck then all of a sudden I could breath. I chocked down as much air as my lungs could hold.

I finally gained my breath back and looked around the kitchen Megz was busy untying everybody from the chairs and making sure they were alright. My mother was being carried out of the room with the pack doctor, she didn’t look so good but she seemed to be breathing so I would check on her later. First to find out what happened while my eyes were closed.

I continued to search the kitchen and only found the back door which was now open. I ran out onto the back porch and found Dolph, Connell and a few other pack males forming a circle around the crazy guy that was just about to kiss me.

“You are going to die.” Dolph spoke but it didn’t sound like him his voice had gone deeper than normal again. “You will pay for what you have done, not only for today but for the last sixteen years.”

I walked over to the circle of oversized wolves but was held back by Connell when I reached for Dolph.

“Ace his wolf has taken over. There’s no way of telling what he might do.” Connell whispered to me as we kept our eyes on Dolph. “When our wolves take over we have no control.”

I nodded my head and Connell let go of me probably worried about what Dolph’s wolf would do to him if he caught sight of his hands on me. We would be completely innocent of course but I get the feeling his wolf isn’t very rational at the moment, or if he ever was.

“Dolph, come on, calm down.” I spoke to him as if I was having a normal conversation with him. Who wants to be babied? “You won’t get the answers you want if you lose control and kill him now will you?”

His head shook slightly letting me know that he heard me. He turned and looked at me and lifted his arms in an invitation for a hug.

I smiled and went to him loving the feeling of his big arms wrapped around me. I loved the feeling so much that tears started rolling down my cheeks. For some reason I missed him even though I only saw him that morning.

“Are you okay?” His voice was full of worry but had the undertone of anger, like he was ready to kill whoever made me cry.

“I’m fine, I just missed you, and I didn’t really like coming home to find you on the floor, unconscious and tied up.” My emotions slowly turned to anger as I remembered what I came home too.

I turned in Dolph’s grip and glared at the crazy dude huddled in a ball still in the center of the circle.

“Who are you?” I could feel power I my voice and I knew it was when the man in front of me cringed away in submission. “TELL ME!”

“My name is Grey, an enemy of your father sent me after you. I was instructed to wait until you changed to approach you.” Through the whole sentence he stuttered and cringed every time Dolph growled at him for looking at me. “Please don’t kill me. They paid me and told me if I failed I would die. If you let me go you will never hear of me again. I promise.”

“What do you know about my father?” He was now on his knees in front of me as he begged for his life. “Speak NOW!”

“I know nothing! Like I said the ones who told me to get you only said that they were his enemy.” I could tell he was telling the truth but I was not going to chance him going back to these men. They would think we were weak for letting him live.

Of course you have to kill him. Even though all those things he said in the kitchen were probably fake doesn’t mean others won’t come sniffing like the dogs they are.

Now she decides to make herself known. I couldn’t have done anything anyway. Not without hurting our pups anyway.

I shook my head and focused back on the man in front of me. I continued to stare at him as I deliberated the pros and cons of his death.

Once my decision was made I stepped out of Dolph’s arms and walk up to Grey. I tilted my head and pretended to deliberate further as he slowly got to his feet.

I smiled a wide smile that was clear more of a snarl as I reached for him. I grabbed him by the neck with both my hands and watched his eyes go wide in fear. Using my extra strength I lifted him off the ground and tossed him into the nearest tree.

The circle of men had now broken due to the fact that that I had just hurled a man passed them. I walked over to the crumbled man and once again grabbed his neck.

“I hope hell will be nice and hot this time of the year.” I then snapped his neck and ripped it from his shoulders.

The satisfying thud of his head hitting the floor clicked me out of what seemed to be my ‘killing mode’. I stepped away from the dead body, turned around and walked toward Dolph who was ordering three of the wolves to clean up the ‘mess’.

Dolph pulled me into a hug and kept whispering reassuring things in my ear, half of them I wasn’t even focused enough to comprehend, but just the sound of his voice seemed to calm me.

I took in a deep breath and tried to stop my hands from shaking.

Eventually I was able to think clearly as I started to think about anything and everything apart from what just happened.

“Let’s go help inside. I’m sure that everyone is pretty shaken up.” Dolph nodded and lead the both of us into our soon to be pack house.

AAA

Let me know what you think!!!

Who wants another book??? Comment and let me know, Voting would also increase the possibility... lol joke... only vote if you think Ace deserves it.

THANK YOU AGAIN to everyone who has been reading, voting and commenting... you guys RULE!!!