“What the---“ I covered her mouth to make her stop talking as I listened to the soft footsteps of someone in the kitchen.

I looked at Megz and held up my finger to my lips to make sure she stayed quiet. I slowly made my way over to the kitchen door, making sure my shoes made as little noise as possible.

I sniffed the air and smelt an unfamiliar scent in the air mixed with the packs scent as well as the slight hint of blood. I rushed into the kitchen and gasped at what I saw.

All the Females that were living in the house were all tied to chairs. Some of them were crying and some had the expression of pure hate focused on a man who was facing away from me. My mother was in the middle of the room on the floor and I saw where the scent of blood was coming from.

I continued to look around the room and growled in anger when I saw Dolph and Connell unconscious and tied up on the floor near the back door.

My growl caught the attention of the man in the room. He spun around and smiled a feral smile at me.

“Welcome home Ace.” He started to pace as he spoke. “It’s nice to finally meet you. I have waited for this day for sixteen years now my wait is over.”

“Who are you? What have you done to my pack?” I started to storm toward him so I could get my answers by force if he didn’t give them up willingly, but stopped when he pulled out an antique looking knife. My voice didn’t crack as I spoke but it didn’t come out as strong as I meant it too as I said. “What do you want?”

His laugh made chills run up and down my body and not in a good way either. His hair was black and his eyes were a cold blue. He looked underweight and dirty and I could smell that he hadn’t had a bath in a while.

“I want you to help me start a pack Ace. Everybody knows that you are one of the strongest wolves to have ever been born and your pups will be strong too, and when they are born I will make sure to give you even stronger pups.” His face turned almost dreamy as he kept talking. “Our pack will be… the best and strongest pack ever.”

As he was talking I heard Megz crawl across the kitchen floor and behind the counter that was close to where Dolph and Connell where tied up and slowly waking up. I just hoped that they kept quiet so they didn’t catch the attention of the crazy man in front of me.

“You know Ace I think we will be perfect together… I mean I didn’t wait sixteen years for nothing.” He stopped pacing and made his way over to me. “You do want to start a pack with me right? I won’t only be a pack but a family, I am even willing to accept that pathetic excuse of your mates pups.”

My face went from confused to pissed as soon as I heard him call Dolph pathetic. He came into my packs home and hurt them then he goes and calls my mate pathetic? I was not going to stand for it.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” His face grew confused as I slapped his arm away when he reached for me. “How dare you call my mate pathetic!”

He slowly started to back away from me and toward the back door, but then he stopped and changed his direction and headed straight for me. It was like as he spoke he became a different person but now he was back to the feral monster that hurt my pack.

“I deserve you. My life has been hard enough but now everything will change once you become mine. We will be undefeatable.”

He grabbed me around the throat and held me against the wall as he continued his speech. I was trying to get his grip to loosen but everything I tried seemed to make his grip tighten.

“This pack is weak. You, my love, belong with a strong pack such as the one we will start together.” His breath made me want to claw my nose off it was so bad. Think sewage but a hell of a lot worse. His face got closer to mine as he whispered the next part. “Once I am done killing every single one of your old pack we will leave here and our lives will start together.”

Accaliaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें