I didn't mention it, but on our way to my parent's house, I could feel her eyes on me. I held the smile that stubbornly wanted to form on my lips as I realized she has been staring at me. She always does since the first time we ride together. Her eyes bore onto mine, and I don't want to break that. I actually love it.

We then reached at my parent's house. I held her hand all the way to the front porch and ringing the doorbell right after. A few second later, my mother came answering the door.

"Jungkook! Haeri! Finally you came." she excitedly said before taking Haeri into a hug. Haeri who became used to it, accept it with warm heart. 

Definitely love the new Haeri.

My mother then lead us to the kitchen. She won't stop talking to Haeri on the way there. I watched them talking to each other like they knew each other long. I mean, it's strange to see Haeri talked so friendly to her, or to anyone. She would just shut her mouth and elegantly walked towards the kitchen to end the day fast. My heart actually became warm to witness her talking to others more open and cheerful. 

I just love how she treat my mother like her own. She even helped my mother serve some of the dishes from the kitchen to the dining table. I was amazed, actually. She was so different than before, and I could feel that my love to her grew stronger. I'm not even exaggerating. 

Soon enough, the lunch start. I saw how Haeri reached to grab the food into her plate, but I cut her by putting my chopsticks over hers. She looked so confused as she looked up to me. I smiled as I pushed her chopsticks behind.

"Let me." I said before picking her favorite into her plate. I saw how her eyes went wide as she watched me put them one by one. I chuckled softly.

She then looked up to me and smiled. My heart quickened at the smile, quickly putting my food onto my plate to calm my frantic heart. 

As we were having our lunch, my mother suddenly asked a question that makes me and Haeri almost choke on our food.

"When will you guys have kids ?" she asked.

I looked at Haeri and she looked at me. Her cheekbones then turned red as she averted her eyes aside after long enough looking into my eyes. I felt the same burning sensation on my cheeks but I slowly moved my hand to grab hers, and gave a squeeze telling her to not worry over it.

"We still need some time, mother." I told my mother, looking at her. Her brows crooked up in disapproval, but she didn't say anything. She must have thinking about how me and Haeri started our marriage, that's why she didn't say anything although I could see in her dark, old eyes that she really wanted grandchildren. I looked at Haeri again and I was caught into her eyes who was already looking at me. I gave her a reassuring smile and she smiled at me.

Aside from that, the evening went smoothly. Haeri and my mother grew so close to even make a joke to each other. I could never imagine that Haeri was capable to do that, but she did. 

We then left for our home. All we did in the car was holding hand, and I didn't even realize that, she didn't oppose either. Our warmth that blended with each other calmed us down and we were as if came together as one. I just love the way her soft hands brushed over mine. 

We then reached our home and entered our house, fingers still intertwine with each other. I just couldn't get enough the feeling of her hands wrapping around mine. 

I didn't know how, but it has lead us to my bedroom. I didn't realize myself that I've pulled her into my bedroom, closing the door behind me and pushed her onto my mattress. All she did was looking into my eyes, her gaze turned lustful and I could feel my inside became sharp and needy. 

I could see her vulnerable and sensual look as I hovered her. She looked up to me, her eyes pleading me to do something to her. Her eyes turned like a prey, and I was a predator that's about to eat her alive. 

All I know that time, was to have her soft lips bruised by my lips, her chest exposed with my bruise, she to crave for my touch, she to beg for my presence in her.

I leaned in and ate her. I kissed every part of her lips, I didn't left any. It was as if I didn't just have lunch half an hour ago and was hungry for her sweet lips. She moaned to how our lips whirled with each other. We were hungry for each other, I could feel how persistent she was to have me whole, but I was sure dominated her. 

My hands moved to her back, was about to rip her dress apart but I felt how her hand moved to stop me from doing so, even when we still eating each other. I groaned in her lips as she stopped me, but she moved my hand to pull her zip which I did harshly since I got eager. 

I then broke the kiss and take off her dress. Finally, I could see her perfect body. I groaned at the sight. She was so hot, I couldn't believe I just ignored this heavenly carved body for a year and a half. Her body was decorated by sexy lacy underwear. Her bra cupped her chest perfectly, which made me licked my lower lips. 

Her hands moved up from my clothed back to my neck, pulling herself up to a kiss once again. We kissed again while she tucked onto my shirt and pulled it over my head. It makes me more sensual thinking she needed me as much as I needed her. 

Her moans was like a music to my ears. I could listen to it everyday if it means i'm the one who created the art. 

"I love you so much." she whispered into my ears, which made me kissed below her earlobes, feeling so pleased to hear that. I wrapped her into my arms while licking her skin to her chest without leaving any parts behind. I started to grind onto her as I became more eager as time past. 

I fucking love her so much.