Exposed

I was stood at the front of the end barrier with like the best view. The concert was such a massive bop. During Best of Me, J-Hope dragged me on stage. Literally. The first few bars of the intro played and the boys got into their positions. J-Hope saw me screaming with my hands in the air and ran across the stage.

Before I realised what was happening, he had jumped down beside me. I felt arms wrap around my waist and my feet lift off the floor. J-Hope was trying to throw me onstage. Another pair of hands wrapped around mine and pulled. I looked up to see a grinning Jungkook. 

Pushing and pulling, I found myself onstage. The crowd started screaming even louder. At some point, the ARMY bomb had fallen from my hands. The intro of Best of Me had been looped by a sound technician so neither of them missed their parts. 

Jungkook took me towards the wings of the stage and a staff member thrust a microphone in my hand. I dropped it by accident and it released a horrible static noise. I turned around smiling sheepishly. 

"Wow Kayleigh I thought Namjoon was the clumsy one!" Jimin yelled into his microphone. Namjoon playfully hit him. 

Jimin opened his mouth and started singing "when you say that you love me" but rather than letting him finish his part, Jungkook and Jin sang the next line over him. I looked at Tae and shrugged before opening my mouth and doing the same.

It got to the first chorus. All 8 of us were yelling "YOU GOT THE BEST OF ME, SO PLEASE JUST DONT LEAVE ME" Jungkook looked at me whilst singing that and skidded on his knees to my feet, stopping with his hand open. I covered my mouth and the crowd screamed. Yoongi smacked Jungkook round his head before dragging me away. 

Yoongi opened his mouth to sing the first bit of his part. I yelled for silence and they shut up. Yoongi sang his part and then chaos broke out again.

Realising my outfit wasn't practical for what I wanted to do, I ran backstage, grabbing some stuff off the boys clothes racks. I ducked behind a curtain and tugged on a pair of Jimin's jeans as he was the closest in height towards me. I tucked the dress into the jeans and took off all my jewellery, leaving it on the side.

I grabbed a jacket belonging to someone and ran back towards the stage. I threw my microphone down to warn I was coming. The bridge of the song started and Jungkook regained control. When Hobi rapped his bit, I ran back on stage and flipped into the air before doing back handsprings down to where the boys were. I landed in the splits and picked up my microphone. 

The boys looked at me open-mouthed. I stood up, shrugged and sang "you got the best of meeeeeeeee" holding the note until I ran out of breath. Jungkook sang the final line as we fell into another group hug. We spent most of our time in a massive hug.

The song ended and I jumped back to where I was stood before. "Kayleigh I will want my jeans back" Jimin said.

"And I'll want my jacket" Jin said.

I was still clutching my microphone. "Don't worry I left my jewellery backstage so I'll return it."

I forgot it was a concert. Thankfully, the box where I had been was full of family and Bighit producers so I didn't get mobbed by excited fans.

It was a night I was going to remember for a long time.

****

UNKNOWN POV

At midnight tonight, Kayeligh Montana, I will ruin you like you ruined me.

Delivered 9:28pm GMT

To: thedailynews.org