Cheated

Lexie's pov
I decided to go to Jess's house since I got home from pops funeral. She makes everything better. I ring her first.

Lexie-h..h..he..he..hey.
Jess-what's wring lex
Lexie-I'm coming over my pop just died
Jess-doesn't your family need you rn
Lexie-no just got home after 3 days in Ohio for he funeral and visiting my nan
Jess-k you can come over
Lexie-thankyou,

I get to her house and I see her with a boy in the window. He is holding her butt and they are kissing. She has a brother why would a brother do that to her. I get closer to the door and see them run up stairs, hear the door shut then hear things like yasss, omg and other icky things. Then I se Ethel though the window come down stairs and the boy about to come out so I hid in the bush. Then 5 minutes later I get a text saying when are you coming. I reply back be there soon. I wait a fe more minutes then get out of the bush open the door and shut it. I start to scream at her.

Lexie-why would you do this to me.
Jess-do what.
Lexie-you know what makeout with another boy
Jess-how do you know
Lexie-I heard the who.e thing I have been here for 30 minutes
Jess-Lexie-I'm so sorry
Lexie-no jess we are over good bye
Jess-no

I walk out slime the door then run home and dad is in the lounge room I run to him and cry I to is chest.

Jake-what's wring
Lexie-j.j.jessa cheated on me
Jake rlly with who
Lexie-Sunny's ex
Jake-gosh there is something wrong with always Sunny's boyfriends messing with your partners.
Lexie-I know
Jake-listen it will be okay
Lexie-rlly
Jake-yes how about frozen yourget and movies
Lexie-thx dad

Authors note
Guys I don't hate sunny. She is my fav. I am a year younger then her. She is my 14 year old singer. So me writting this I fell weird writting the things about sunny like how it came across. Also I felt kinda weird writting that cheating scene. 😂😂😂 and yes I am okay from the fire it started again yesterday but I'm okay. Also 3. Teenage boys started it because on the news they said that as soon as the flames started they saw 3 teenagage boys running from the patch of fire.