Funeral

Erika's POV
*at church about to give speech warning very long*

Erika-today we are gartherd here today to say goodbye to a dad, brother, son, step dad, husband, brother in law and a very good friend. By the name,e of Jake Joseph Paul. He left behind his family and friends due to the cancer. It was only a few days ago at this very minute that he was going g around the house pranking everyone. That was the thing about him, he was best known for his pranks, sense of humour, jokes and that incredible smile. He would put a smile onto everyone's faces. Only at the age of 22he died witch was to young for a life to be lost. He would make kids day by his vlogs. He would say dab on the, haters and he would always plug. What no one really knew about him was how much he cared for the Jake pauler and his family. Yesterday at 11pm when we were sleeping that is when it happend he tradelt ended his life but st least he didn't die in pain and he is in a better place now. People say that they rather die in there sleep then to be awake. They said it would be peaceful. I knew he died because he went cold an I could fell his chest. I thought it just was him pranking me like he does but then o realised he would do such s prank so bad that would harm everybody but what I didn't realise was that he was dead in his sleep so I moved over layer next to hi, then the next morning I got the news because he was next to me. So Rest In Peace young man. You truly will be missed.