Jakes POV

It was like any other day in my house. Brooke waking the hole house up. Ever since she came along I can't stop thinking about my last child with Alissa. Kate. She Is the cutest little 4 year old. max is at his uncle Logan's house. I decided to wake up and take Brooke down stairs and feed her. I try not to wake Erika because she is still tired after coming home from the hospital. Well Brooke is only 2 days old.

Jake-it ok baby girl daddy's here Mummy is still sleeping but shh don't worry.
I suddenly here footsteps and I realise it is Kate. She loves to scare people so I pretend it is her and I get scared.
Kate-Boo
Jake-ahh
Kate-did I get you daddy.
Jake-you sure did baby girl

Erika soon wakes up has breakfast then the whole family goes to the airport because Erika has to go to New York for a cupped of weeks.
I don't now how I am going to coup having 5 kids to loook after.
Erika-by everyone love you
Everyone-love you too
Jake-I will miss you
Erika-Same
Kate-mummy don't go please don't go
Erika-sorry boo but I have to.

Kate didn't want Erika to leave neither did Brooke. When we got home every one  fell asleep except for Kate. So I decided to let her go Uncle emi's across the road. He soon ran back saying come get her she fell asleep.
When I got there she was on his bed fast sleep she is so cute when she is asleep. I pick her up and her head is on my chest. When we get back home I put here on her bed and then she wakes up.
Kate-no daddy stay with me
Jake-you know what I am pretty tired how bout we go in daddy's room and sleep
Kate-Otay daddy

I put her down and I take a quick shower. When I get out I go into the closet and get into my pjs. When I am dressed she is fast  asleep on the bed. I hop into bed and hold her little hand.

The next morning we well I mean I wake up and she is still asleep. I go over to Brooks cot and pick her up. I go down stairs with her feed her put her on th lounge put a show on then do chores. Half way through the same process goes on

I suddenly here footsteps and I realise it is Kate. She loves to scare people so I pretend it is her and I get scared.
Kate-Boo
Jake-ahh
Kate-did I get you daddy.
Jake-you sure did baby girl.