Married

Skip a few weeks and Lexi gets proposed by her soulmate that isn't aiden.

Jakes POV
I can't believe today is my baby girls weeding. The past 19 years have been amazing and I can't wait to have grand kids. Also my mum will be happy to be a grate grandma at age 63 (lest just pretend that is lame actaull age since we don't know her age)

We are finally there and the weeding starts.

Jake-Erika I can't believe this day is happening
Erika-I know remember this being us
Jake-yep I was so happy that day.

Weeding hostess-today we celebrate Lexi Jade Paul and Jayden Alex special day. We have love all around us. Renew your bowels.
Lexie-from the little things to the big. The the grate things to the small I will also cherish and have your love to hold. We have been soulmates forever even before when we both had other girlfriends or boyfriends even with the real strict ones we were still friends. When we were little you didn't know that my mum and dad were In team 10 (every laughter) and you kept saying to me on day I want to meet them espically jake paul and Erika Costell. Then that's when I told you that they were my parents. I will always be here and you will to I love you.
Jayden-wow I was pretty excited about that one there with your parents but I can't explain anoth there is so many things I would need to say in 2 months but we only have limited time so si policy it down I love you.