Come home please

(Well time as come, I am finally doing it. 😂😂😂 it would be told in the POV just so you know.)

Lexie-
Hi my name is Lexie Jade Paul and I have a few siblings and a sibling who is actually my cousin. I am 19 and on page 1 I was 12. So I have grown up so much during th 90 page. If I would have to say my favourite sibling I couldn't choose they are all so sweet and nice.i don't know if my mum and dad will keep on breaking up and do I g back together because it happend when I was a a baby then dad meet my step mother Alissa and I don't like her. Then a few years ago let's say 6 mum and dad got back together and had 3 kids. Alissa she is no my real mum and I don't like her. Why would dad even wanted to date her in the first place. Seriously I knew she was trouble when I turned 10. Because actually no lie since I was 4?. In one exhalation of her I would say rude, selfish, gold digger and someone who just wants to be able to steal other mans family who have broken up and are a single dad. Litterly. When she is  dad we're fighting she said "Jake you and your family are worthless. Like I didn't even want children. It was only you who wanted to keep the,. I only came here for your money and Lexie, so listen to me we either break up and I don't take you kids or we stay together and I just will send you kid to her real mother, Erika that we're she belongs."
Like I am still heartbroken sometimes I cry and rn I am crying. Ahh I know I, 18 but I want my mum and dad here rn because I, scared that Alissa will come, take me. I ring dad up.

Jake-hey lex what's wrong
Lexie-please come home
Jake-what are you crying and okay
Lexie-I can't stop thinking about what Alissa said to you about the things to me
Jake-the things aren't teue you know that, I know that even your mum knows that but don't worry I'm coming home.
Lexie-why did t you listen to me when I was 9. I told you that you need mum back and break up with Alissa but you couldn't do that know. Becaus sh was pregnant with yours eo assumed called child.
Jake-I know but I did breake up with her after Kate was born
Lexie-yeah you could've broken up with her before she was pregnant
Jake-then Kate would've not been here
Lexie- you and mum could've been her biological kids
Jake-true true.
Lexie-so are you coming home
Jake-yes well when you ran we were 15 minutes away from home so alomost there
Lexie-thanks love you dad
Jake-love you to