Chapter 68| Will Nanu Help?

Start from the beginning

Nanu shook her head as she shifted in her seat. Sana felt her heart drop. Daanish placed his palm over hers and patted it gently.

'Are you guys serious?' Nanu looked up at them. Sana was too frightened and nervous to speak, so she remained quiet with her head lowered. Daanish cleared his throat and nodded.

'Yes. Nanu, we,' – He looked momentarily at Sana and then back at his grandmother, - 'love each other a lot.' He said sincerely.

Nanu shook her head, - 'You guys are being selfish.'

Daanish and Sana glanced guiltily at each other. Daanish looked back at his Grandmother - 'Please, Nanu we have no one else who will understand us.' He said. Nanu looked at him, his eyes pleaded her.

'Yes, Nanu. Please.' Finally, Sana mustered some courage to speak. Nanu's gaze moved from Daanish to Sana. She gulped and clasped her palms tightly. She shifted resting her tightly clasped palms on her thigh. Nanu's eyes darted from Daanish to Sana.

*****************************

Few excruciating minutes later, she gave a small nod, - 'Okay. I will talk you Aasma and your father but what about Nadia? What reason are you going to say about her?' Nanu asked eyeing Daanish sternly. Sana looked nervously at him.

'She left. I spoke to her last night and then, she left leaving only this.' Daanish took out the engagement ring from his pocket. Sana inhaled sharply as she looked at it. Nanu's expressions saddened as well. She extended her hand and took the ring from him.

'Though I didn't like that girl I feel bad for her.' Nanu sighed. Daanish nodded lowering his head. Sana looked at him and extended her hand. Daanish looked at her when she held his palm. Nanu looked up and found the two staring at each other. She cleared her throat and the two parted. Nanu smiled passing the ring back to Daanish.

'Okay, Daanish. But you will have to be there when we start the conversation. Just wait till the evening, they will realize Nadia is missing and then we will have to carefully start the conversation.'

Daanish and Sana looked at each other briefly and nodded. Then they looked at Nanu and nodded again. But before they could go Nanu interrupted them. She looked at her fingers as she spoke, - 'Waise, I knew something was going on between you two.' She looked up and smirked upon seeing their surprised faces.

********************************

Nanu, you are the best

But now, its time to face the parents 

All the best to our love-birds. You will need it, guys...

Anyho, how was the Chapter, guys? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles* and Stay Tuned to find out the parent's reaction.