Chapter 68| Will Nanu Help?

The Title is making me nervous

Let's Read the Chapter to find out *smiles*

***********************************

Next morning, Sana woke up with a happy smile. In these few weeks she had been having a very troubled sleep but after re-uniting with Daanish she felt the happiest. Sana sat up on the bed and turned her head. Saba was sound asleep. She smiled shaking her head and removed the duvet from her. She stepped down the bed and wore her slippers.

She looked at her reflection while brushing her teeth and frowned noting something different about it today. She blushed as she recollected her first hug. After she had brushed, then stripped and wrapped a towel around her petite figure.

After a good shower, she stood by the mirror and blow dried her hair; just then her phone beeped. She smiled picking up her phone with one hand.

Daanish: Good morning. I am waiting for you in the restaurant. After breakfast, we will go meet Nanu.

Sana nodded and typed a "yes." Then she placed the phone back on the table and began to blow drying her hair. Her smile widened.

*************************************

Excitedly, Sana stepped out from the elevator and walked into the restaurant. She adjusted the turtleneck of her sleeveless rosewood pink dress. She looked down at her black ankle length boot and smiled, it was well polished. As she looked around the restaurant, she kept fidgeting with the pendant of the long causal chain. She spotted Daanish near the buffet. He kept looking at the food, but Sana knew he was just doing time pass. She smiled and walked towards him but before she could greet him, someone out nowhere stepped in front of her.

'Hey!'

Sana stopped in her tracks, - 'Hey, Ramiz.' She replied dryly. He smiled at her and opened his mouth to say something, but his smile faded upon seeing Sana distracted.

'What happen-' He couldn't complete his sentence as Sana had already walked away. He turned around and found her stop by Daanish. They greeted each other with a smile. Ramiz frowned as he watched Sana blushing while interacting with Daanish. Perplexed, he kept looking at them.

****************************

'I am nervous.' Sana held Daanish's palm and squeezed it tightly. Daanish smiled clenching her palm.

'Don't worry. I will handle everything. Relax.' He said softly. Sana looked at him and he blinked at her. She nodded and looked away.

She moved her hand but Daanish held her hand tightly. When she looked at him, he simply smiled back.

Nanu was surprised to see Sana and Daanish outside her room and she was shocked when they told her everything. Nanu gaped at the two lovers who sat on the bed facing the single sofa where she sat.