TEASER

'Hey.' Sana turned her head when she heard a masculine voice. Inwardly, she rolled her eyes on seeing Ramiz smiling at her. 'What happened? No seat?' Ramiz asked. Sana mentally face palmed.

Obviously!

'Yeah, but I am fine.'

'Arey, no. Let me help you please.' Ramiz sounded excited.

No, please!

Ramiz doesn't listen to Sana's protest as he began looking around. 'You are my guest and I can't let you stand.' He insisted, with a sweet smile. Sana sighed. Her hand was hurting by just standing and carrying the plate. Ramiz extended his hand but before he could hold hers Sana moved her hand away.

They exchanged awkward smiles. Few futile minutes later, when Sana noticed Ramiz busy and found this perfect chance to escape. Quickly, she turned around and dashed into someone. The little of the Mutton korma fell on the person's grey Kurtha.

Shit! Sana gasped.

She looked up at familiar hazel eyes. The stunned eyes stared back at her from behind the sexy glasses. Daanish! Sana moved her gaze down and her eyes widened on seeing a huge gravy stain on the right side of his chest. Sana mentally slapped her forehead.

'Arey, Bhai.' Ramiz stood beside Sana. Daanish's stunned expressions changed into a stern look as he looked at the two. Ramiz's shoulder brushed against Sana's and she noticed Daanish's expression change a little. She was confused about the reaction, but she wasn't worried about that. She looked back at the stain.

'Oh, God that is huge.' Ramiz exclaimed, and Sana felt guilty.

'I am sorry, Daanish.' Sana squeaked. Quickly, she took the tissue paper from under her plate and forwarded it to him. 'Here.' She said. Daanish glared at the tissue paper and then glared at Ramiz and Sana before turning around and walking away.

Huh!

'Strange.'- Ramiz said and Sana turned her head to look at him, he scratched his head, - 'Bhai never behaved this way.' He said. Sana looked front and stared at Daanish walking away    

********************************

Oh, Daanish. We know something is up with you 

 We know something is up with you 

Tell, tell *pulls leg* *laughs*

So, guys how was the Teaser. Excited? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *kisses*