*Drama. Plain Drama.*

Magsimula sa umpisa

I looked down the hallway and saw Mark kick open the door to the nursery. "C'mon, Harry, let me meet my grandson," he said in a sickly sweet voice. I ran down the hall to stop him as he headed to my bedroom. I quickly pounced on his back, gasping as my arms brushed his shoulders as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Stay the fuck away from my family!" I screamed and he snarled, throwing himself back and making me hit the wall behind me, forcing the breath from my lungs. I gasped again and let go, falling to the floor. He turned and kicked me harshly in the ribs, taking my breath. I started coughing and he snarled, "Better learn, fag," walking to Harry's and mine room.

"H-Harry!" I exclaimed breathlessly. "Harry, r-run!" Mark kicked open the door and I could hear Aaron crying. Aaron.. I thought, and that alone got me to my feet and I jumped at Mark again. "Harry, run!" I called as Mark whirled around and slammed me against the wall behind me. I lost my breath again, but refused to let go. he slammed me again against the wall and threw his elbow in to my side. I cried out and finally let go. he turned around and kicked me harshly in the neck. I started coughing again, this time with blood coming out of my mouth.

"Fucking cocksucker," he snarled and turned around to Harry, who was standing in front of Aaron. "Move it, I want to meet my grandson," he said, and Harry glared at him. I weakly tried to stand, but could barely move. "Go fuck yourself, you won't lay a hand on my son," Harry snarled, his eyes glowing as Earth manifested. "I have rights as my blood," Mark said, walking forward.

"No," I gasped, struggling to stand. Harry glanced at me, worry clear is his eyes. he looked back to Mark who had stepped only about a foot away from him. "You must have a death wish, get the fuck away from me and my son," he snarled, Earth trembling.

Aaron kept crying, but he looked at me, saying, "Daddy." I felt tears come to my eyes as my baby boy called for me. "Its okay, baby, you're okay," I said weakly, sending air to him. he calmed down, but kept watching me. Harry looked at me again, but was distracted when Mark swung his fist as his jaw.

"No!" I yelled as Harry fell back. "You can't stop me, I will meet my grandson," he said, kicking at Harry's stomach. He started coughing and Mark smirked. "Hello, Aaron, I'm grandpa, and you'll be coming with me," he said an Aaron looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Papa, Daddy," he said and Mark frowned. "No, you won't see them again, you're coming with me," he said. "No! Stay away from him," I yelled, finally making it to my feet. "Stupid fucker, haven't you learned already? I always get my way," he snarled, picking up Aaron who started crying. Air, Fire and Earth fluttered around the duo and Mark looked startled, but then frowned.

He started shaking him, saying, "Shut up and stop it right now." Aaron quieted, but the three elements continued spinning. I shook my head as I felt the three come to me, and immediately got stronger. I walked right up to Mark and took Aaron back as Harry stood. He pushed me back and stood right in front of me.

"Stay away, you stupid fucking bastard," Harry snarled, keeping his arms spread protectively in front of us. Aaron reached out with his tiny hand and grabbed the back of Harry's shirt, whimpering. "Papa," he whispered and Harry leaned back slightly against his hand. "it's okay, baby, I'm here, Daddy's here," he whispered, and Aaron pulled lightly on his shirt.

I rocked him lightly and held him closer to my chest as Mark rolled his eyes. "Well, isn't this sweet," he said with a sweetly sick voice. "I don't like it." He stepped closer to us three and I stepped back, keeping Aaron pressed against my chest.

"So give me my grandson and I can go." I shook my head and Harry gave a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah right, never in a million years, will you get my son," he said, shoving Mark back. Mark snarled and swung his fist at Harry again. "No!" I screamed, feeling all five elements explode and for a strong shield around me, Harry and Aaron, forcing Mark back.