Good evening Aunty faiha they both smile. Evening dear how are you she ask them smiling.

We are fine Huda smile while lameen was busy playing with his ipad.

Masha Allah you guys are here, Adda Nainah's said as she appeared in the beautiful living room dress in a blue maxi dress. She was smiling as she pull faiha into a hug.

Our Amarya she smile .Ina wuni Adda, Ina gajiya how are you my dear she ask as they all settled down on the sofa.

Am fine Alhamdullilah faiha smile as she picked lameen and sat him down on her lap.

It seems like I am invisible Anwar said and Adda Nainah laugh looking at him.

Don't mind him faiha I have a surprise for you she said and faiha look at her .

Huda she called looking at her daughter, Huda walk to her side as she whispered something into her ears to which Huda ran upstairs saying OK.

After a while Huda came back and the person faiha saw behind her made her yell in delight.

ANNA she said as she ran to her hugging her. Anna smile hugging her back.

I missed you so much sister in law Anna said , they pulled out after awhile all for the smiling .

Oh hello there Anwar she said as they sat down on the sofa.

Hello Anna you didn't tell me you were coming he said.

It was a surprise my dear she said and he nod his head.

Where is khalid Anwar ask.

Here I am khalid said as he walked into the living room .

They exchange pleasantries with faiha and Anwar.

After that the men went out to the masjid along with lameen while the lads went upstairs to pray.

🍯
After isha they all sat on the dinning table eating the delicious dinner Adda Nainah cooked.

After dinner they all saunter back to the living room where they all started talking and laughing .

It was around 11o'clock when Anwar announced they were leaving.

Haba mana just let her stay her tonight Anna said.

No we are going him, she will just come back tomorrow he said.

Please ,please Anwar, Adda Nainah talk to him Anna said.

Am sorry but no let's go faiha he said looking at her.

Please mana just let me stay her she said but he still refuse.

After many more pleads he still he refuse so they left , through out the drive Faiha was silent  ,  Anwar wanted to start a conversation with her but she still ignores him.

As soon as they reach back to their hotel room ,faiha took a hot long bath and then got dress in her pink pajamas. She laid down on the bed and That's when Anwar also came out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around his torso.

He look at her as she pretend to be asleep and smile. Wearing a black sweatpants and a white top he laid beside her pulling her to his body.

She pushed him as she try to get up but he held her tight.

Am sorry he said and she ignore him , Am sorry I didn't let you stay there I just couldn't stand being alone in here without you he said .

And  she stood up. You sleep here am sleeping in the livingroom  she said taking her pillow and the duvet.

Faiha my love am sorry I promise you that you will stay there tomorrow insha Allah he said.

But she still ignores him, what do you want me to do now should I take you there now he ask and she replied with yes.

Take me there now , can you no you can't ,you know very well that Anna came here for me but you still refuse to let me stay there so please just let me be she half yelled.

Have any one told you that you look beautiful when you are angry he smile.

Anwar please am serious she said placing her pillow on the three sitter .

Yes faiha am also very serious he said and she shook her head trying to lay down.

OK I admit I wrong you am sorry Amore he said hugging her,

I will only forgive you ,on one condition she said ,

On one condition she said pulling out if the hug.

Hmm he hmmed.

I will only forgive you on one condition she said looking into his eyes.

What's it he ask.

I will stay there from tomorrow till when Anna us leaving she said and he kept quite.

OK shikenan tunda baka yardaba she said turning to lie down .

OK I agree he said and she look at him , Thank you she said happily as she jump on him.

He smile hugging her back as he peck her neck.

They pull out of the hug and he peck her lips, he pecked her again and again until she deepen the kiss.

And that night again they make love all night

Aslamu alaikum my dear friends.

Longest chapter ever yay or nay 😅
No dogon turanchi
Vote
Comment and
Share

💖❤