Isolation

Darla's POV

"I think I might be pregnant Carl, but I don't know." I say.

Carl looks at the floor and then he looks at me. His face looks surprise and then there's a big smile on his face. He gave a big hug and then he kiss my neck so romantically. I enjoy the kiss so much that it give me feels all over my body.

"I want a baby with you. I love you so much Darla. I'm going to keep you save. You don't have to worry about Sophia anymore she's gone forever." He said as he whispers in my ear.

"Why did you kill her?" I ask.

"I did it to protect you and only you. If she kills you I'll kill her." He said as he hugs me from behind.

"I love you Carl." I say as I kiss him.

"I love you more then life itself." He said as he rubs my arms.

He puts me down beside him and he puts me in his arms.

"You're the reason why I'm still alive Darla." He said as he puts his head on my head.

"Same Carl. Daryl is going to get me pregnancy test for me to see if I am pregnant." I say as I hold his hand.

"I would love for you to be pregnant because I want to have a family with you. That was my dream every night to grow up and have a family with you." He said as he kiss my forehead a couple of times.

I got closer to him and Carl puts his hand on my stomach and he smiles. He looks at me and kiss me.

"I feel something in there." He laughs.

"It's probably my stomach." I chuckle.

"You should get some sleep. Tomorrow I'll get you food. You can have my food tomorrow." He said as he starts playing with my fingers.

"No you need to eat also. I'm not going to eat your food." I say as I start getting mad.

"Shhhhh go to sleep." He said as he pull the blankets close to me.

Carl grab my polar bear and put it by me. I grab it and I wrap it in my arms. Carl rub my back and it feels so good. It helps me sleep because I wasn't comfortable and Carl knows how to cheer me up. I close my eyes and I fell alseep.

The next day

I woke up and Carl wasn't around and I see a plate of food. There's a note by the food and it saids.

Good morning beautiful.

Hershel and I made this for you. He made you this tea and I made the food specifically for you. I'm sorry that I'm not around when you wake up I'm helping my Dad with the group. I love you so much and when I'll see you later today. I want to kiss you so many times. If it's a girl I want to name her Carla. Enjoy your food beautiful I love you so much -Love Carl

I smile at the note and I put it underneath my pillow. I grab the plate of food and I start eating.

I finish everything and I start drinking the tea that Hershel made. It's so good that I enjoy every last sip of it.

I got up and I walk around the area. I saw Maggie walking towards me and she gave me a big hug.

"Maggie I'm okay. I just want to walk around." I say as I pat on her back.

"You can't go outside because the sickness is everywhere. Did you drink the tea that my dad made?" She asked.

"Yes it was so good. I love it." I say.

"I don't feel comfortable for you to go outside especially if you're pregnant. I don't want anything happen to you and the baby." She saids as she rub my shoulders.

I nod and she leads me back in the room. I lay down on the mattresses and she rubs my back.

"My back hurts so badly." I say.

"I bet it hurts. If it's because of the pregnancy. Please beware that everything is going to hurt more then usual." She said as she laughs.

"I know. I told Carl and it made him even more happy and he wants to have a family with me." I say as I shake my head.

"That's a good thing he cares about you and now he's going to protect you no matter what." She said.

I gave her the note that Carl left me this morning. She laughs and she gave me the note back.

"I don't know what I'm going to do without him. He looks like he's never going to leave at all." I say as I start getting worried.

"He's not going to die Darla. He's going to make it." She said as she smiles.

"Yeah I hope so. Is it okay if you can give me a book to read. I might rest a little bit longer." I say as I put the cover over my body.

She nods and she went to go and get a book. I close my eyes and I fell asleep.

I know I haven't make any chapters because I've been busy and now everything is so calm. Now I can write my stories down again. Thank you the patience and again I'm sorry about everything