Home

Darla's POV 

I woke up and I wipe dry stain tear marks off my face. I look at my cell door I see the sun shining sitting on my face. I got up and then I hear gun shots all over the place. I went back to my cell until I hear familiar voice. I hear Daryl's voice outside my cell. I got up and I ran up to him. I hug him and I started crying.

"Oh is that Darla the slut. Long time no see slutty bitch." Merle said.

"Why is he here?" I ask Daryl.

"I found him, he was working with the Governor and he's working with us." Daryl said.

"I rather have him straight up dead instead of him living with us." I say as I walk back to my cell.

I lay on my bed and I started to cry on my bed. I started getting images in my head. I see Merle on top of me and he tries to raped me. I wake up with tears and sweat running down my body.

I got up and I see Maggie standing beside my door. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"The reason why I don't want Merle around me because he was about to raped me half my life and he goes to jail all the time because of that." I say while I was holding in my tears.

"It's okay Darla. I understand why you are mad at him. If he tries to lay a hand on you, I will kill him." Maggie said while she puts her arm around me.

"Thank you Maggie." I say.

I went down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. I notice that Sophia and Carl are kissing in the back room. I try my best not to make a reaction and also my best not to cry.

I sat down on the chair and I see Daryl walking towards the table I'm sitting at.

"Hey there sunshine." He said.

I laugh and I hug him.

"Where's Carl?" He asked.

"He's dating Sophia because I'm not the girl he wants and I'm not good enough for him, so there's no point of having him in my life if he doesn't want me in his life." I say as I started crying.

"Hey come here sunshine." He said as he hugs me.

"I'm going to eat in my cell and I might take a nap." I say as I started walking towards my cell.

I started eating my food until it's all gone. I put my plate on the floor and I went to sleep.

I haven't been updating in awhile, but I apologize for that. I'm going to try to update really soon. Thank you for reading.