Made To Suffer

Carl's POV

I ran down the hill and I have the keys in my hand.

"Can we help her?" I ask.

The woman fight for her life. She fell over and then I shot the two walkers. I throw the keys to my dad my dad to help the woman. My dad carried the woman in the prison and I lay down and blanket for the woman.

I went upstairs to check on Darla and she's awake.

"Where's my best friend Maggie?" She ask.

"She went on the run to get baby formula. She'll be back." I say.

I don't want to tell her because everything might go down in hell. I have to tell her the truth about what I did to Beth.

Darla's POV

I don't know what's up with Carl, but I don't like the feel of it not even one bit of it. I try getting up and walking down the stairs. I hear Beth and Hershel talking in the kitchen.

"Guys?" I ask.

"Darla I'm going to help you get back in your cell." Beth said.

"Where's Carl my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Your boyfriend?" Beth said in shocked.

"Yeah What's wrong?" I ask.

"I thought he was single because I kinda like him." She said.

"Oh it's okay you didn't know." I say.

"Yeah but we did something that was wrong behind your back." She said.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"He stuck his tongue and fingers inside of me and he would try to have sex with me, but I stop him. I'm so sorry that I did this to you I didn't know that you guys are together." She said.

"It's fine. Where's Maggie and the rest of the group?" I ask.

"Glenn and Maggie got kidnapped by these people and everyone else is trying to find them." She said.

"Thank you for telling me because Carl doesn't tell me shit whatsoever." I say.

"Maybe he doesn't want you to get hurt because he knows you are in pain." She said.

"I understand that, but why would he do things that gets me in more pain if he doesn't tell me or his choices that he makes." I say.

"I agree with you on that one. I'm sorry about everything." She said.

"It's fine. Thank you for helping me." I say.

I lay in bed thinking about Maggie that I hope she's okay and Daryl will be fine. I'm pissed at Carl so much that I don't want to be around with him. I try closing my eyes and I hear Carl's voice calling me. I open my eyes and he's not even there. I feel so betrayal and then I started crying.

I woke up and it got dark really quickly. I got up and my head feels a lot better than before. I hear screaming from the front doors. I walked downstairs and I see people on the other side of the door.

"It looks like you're walking on your own." Hershel said.

"Yeah I'm better then I was yesterday. Where's Daryl and Maggie?" I ask.

"They're getting supplies they'll be back." Carl said.

I went back upstairs and I started crying. Carl is lying to me again and I hate it when he's lying. I close my eyes and I went to sleep.

I woke up and it was mourning. I hear Maggie's voice in the cell block. I got up and I ran downstairs.

"Darla!" She screams.

We both hug each other and she starts crying.

"It's okay Maggie your safe now." I say as I try to calm her down.

She wiped her tears off and she smiled.

"You're the best friend I have ever had." She said.

"Thanks you too." I say.

She went to her cell and I see Rick and I went up to him.

"Where's Daryl?" I ask.

"Daryl and Merle are now traveling together and Daryl wants me to take care of you." He said.

I was so shocked that I frozed in fear and I started crying. I walked upstairs to my cell and I laid on my bed.

"Hey Darla. Can I tell you something?"

I turned and it was Carl.

"Sure what is it?" I ask.

"I want to break up. Bye." He said and he walked away.

My heart just shattered into a thousand pieces. I cry on my pillow until it soaked with tears. I found Daryl's jacket in my cell. I grab it and I put it on. I grab my polar bear and I stared into space until I fall asleep.

Man that was a crazy chapter. Here's some questions about the chapter.

What's your favorite part in the book?

Will Darla will find her brothers again?

Will Darla and Carl will ever get back together?

Will Darla will survive without her love of her life?

Please comment and vote.

Love you guys 😊