30 Days Without Love

Darla's POV

I woke up and feel so disgusting. Rick finally got the generators to work now and we have electricity. They finally have showers and you know what it's time. No not sex time it's call bubble paradise. Carl hasn't talk to me in a month but there's nothing I can do. I'm always there for him if he need anything. I think that we need a month break from each other and then we can refresh.

I grab a clean towel from Maggie's room. Oh they had sex and I can smell it in the air.

I grab some clean clothes from Maggie's bag. Not the clothes she had sex in and no I'm not wearing Glenn's dirty underwear. Who would do that?

I walk down towards the showers. I turn on the shower and I can feel the clean water hitting my dirty skin. I've been dirty for a long time. If you know what I mean.

I wash my hair first and I can smell the coconut scent all over my hair. I went to put on body wash and I hear someone coming in the shower room. I quickly wash my body and I turn off the water.

I wrap a towel over myself and I got out of the shower. I look where my clothes are at but they aren't there anymore. I look around and I see Patrick and Carl by the steps.

"Give me back my clothes." I say.

"You have to catch me first." Carl said has he starts running.

I ran after them. I run through the cafeteria and outside.

"Awww come one I wish I would known it was naked day." Daryl cried.

"You can be naked all you want to." Carol said.

"I already been naked in bed with Maggie. It was the time of our lives." Glenn said.

"But your still a sissy to do it." Maggie said.

"I'm right here guys and I know my carrot is big and ready."
Glenn said.

"TMI!" Maggie screamed.

"In your dreams sunshine." Daryl said.

Carl ran around the whole prison but Patrick gave up. I finally got to Carl in the library.

"Can I please have my clothes back?" I ask.

I felt a tug on the towel but I still kept on walking towards Carl. I watch his face turn to bright red.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. You're just really beautiful." He said as he starts getting closer to me.

He pulled me closer and he starts kissing my neck. I enjoy every second of it. Carl starts taking everything off. I look down and I notice I'm butt naked. I look at Carl and I notice he's taking his underwear off.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time." He said.

I look around to see if there's anyone around. I got close to him and we start making out. Carl puts me on the ground and he puts his big carrot in me. It hurts and burns like hell but it feels so good. He thrust so hard that my heart is pounding with joy. I look into his eyes and I know he's enjoying it. I move my left leg to support my lower back and then I heard Carl grunt. I look up at him and he gave me that look. I kiss him and he got really deep in me. I felt something really warm went inside of me and Carl stop. I moan and Carl bite my shoulder.

"Oww!" I shouted

"Sorry that was the best feeling ever and I enjoy having sex with you." He said as he put his clothes on.

"That was fun we should try it again later." I said.

"Yeah. I really want to have a baby with you." He said.