Rebuilt

Darla's POV

I woke up and I heard a lot of talking. I went downstairs and I see all the guys gearing up to clear off some walkers. I see Daryl grab his knife. He saw me with a worried face and he came up to me.

"Darla I'll be back. Please don't worry about me I'll be fine." He said as he patted on my shoulder.

"I know. Please be careful." I say as I hug him.

Carl came up to me and Daryl look at us funny.

"What wrong?" I asked.

"I found a perfect ship name for you guys. It's Carla." He said as he joked around.

Daryl laugh until he went into the hallway.

"Carl he's joking around." I say as I punch his shoulder.

"I know." He said as he push me to the wall.

Sophia look at us and she push Carl away from me. Carl got so pissed off and he gave her a evil look.

"So you're happy to be with her. Did you know Darla that Carl and I had our first kiss?" She asked as she look at me.

I starting to get really pissed. I look at Carl with my sad face.

"That's not true besides I'm saving it for something really special." He said as he look at me.

I started to get this spark feeling all over my stomach and my heart is pounding so crazy. What is this feeling like am I supposed to have this feeling? Carl is still looking at me and I try to hide myself, but Sophia is still giving me a really mean look. I saw Lori walking towards the cell and I follow her.

She sat down on the bed and she is looking at me.

"Hey Darla What's wrong?" She ask.

I look down and Lori came up to me. She gave me a hug and I hug back.

"I know what's wrong. You have feelings for Carl." She said.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"You're to scared to tell me and that's normal. It's okay to have this feeling at the age thirteen to fifteen years old. These's feelings will happen if you want to be with this one person for the rest of your life. I can see that Carl has feelings for you too, but I think it's best if you guys wait for a little bit longer." She said as she hug me.

I smile and Carl walk up to the cell door. He smile at me and he kiss his mom's cheek.

"We are going to go outside and explore." He said as he grab my hand.

"Okay please be careful." Lori said.

We walk outside and we walk around the courtyard. I stop at my tracks and I saw a walker that looks like my mother. Her smile is so bright and so big. She's difficult from all the walkers. She has burn marks all over her body and she jump on to the gate. I got scared and I ended up on the ground.

"Darla are you okay?" Carl ask as he check my arms.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say as I look back at the gate.

"Let's go back with the rest of the group." Carl said as he help me get up.

We walk back to the cell block and there are prison dudes in the cafeteria. One of them has a gun pointing at me.

"If you shoot them I'll kill you." Daryl said as he point his crossbow at the guy.

Carl and I walk back to our cell block and we held with Hershal's leg.

Few hours later

Hershal's leg stop bleeding and he's doing fine. I went back to my cell and I sat down on my bed. I hear someone coming through the door and it was Carl. I hear a lot of yelling and then Carl ran up the stairs. He saw me and he came up to me.

"I heard everything." I say.

"It's my fault and I'll blame myself." He said.

"You need some sleep." I say.

"You're right. Goodnight." He said as he walked out of my cell.

I grab my polar bear and I went to sleep.

Hey guys I know I've been busy on other books and I'm sorry about that I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks for everything.