Miles Behind Us

Darla's POV

I woke up and everyone is gone. I look at the window and they are at a place called Wiltshire Estates. I stayed beside Daryl and he's having a hard time breathing. If he dies I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't live without my big brother. I look at the window and Carl is walking towards the rv.

"How are you doing?" He asked as he smile at me.

"I'm doing good. I'm just making sure my brother is getting better." I say as I grabbed Daryl's hand.

"I know your scared and I understand that." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm going to see if he needs anything." I say as I slowly pulled my hand away.

I gently shake Daryl and he look at me with a smile on his face.

"I'm just wondering if you need anything." I say as I hugged him.

"I would like some water." He said.

I got up and Carl reach out his water bottle. He gave it to me.

"Thank you Carl." I say as I help Daryl drinks.

"No problem." He said.

"I want to say thank you for shooting Shane for me. He deserves it, but he was about to shoot Darla. Hell naw nobody tries to kill her will get away with it. You have really tough balls and I appreciate that you protect us from him. Okay let's not get all emotional and gay around here." Daryl said as he look at us and laughs.

"Carl he's joking about the gay thing." I say as I walked up to him and I hand his water bottle back.

"I know. You should get some sleep." He said.

I nod and then I went back to sleep with Daryl. I sang the song and Daryl went to sleep. I close my eyes and I went to sleep.

I woke up and we are at this farm. I see Lori crying and Rick is crying too. I see Tyreesse holding Carl's hat and they slowly went inside. I wake up Daryl and we both went inside.

"Oh my. What happen to this man?" I guy came up to me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Hershel Greene. I can help your brother out and he'll be better really soon." He said as he took Daryl off my shoulders.

I watch them putting Daryl in one room and I'm looking for Carl. I went up to Tyreesse and he wasn't to happy.

"I want to give Carl his hat back is that okay with you." I say as I frown.

"Yeah that's no problem. He got shot but I think he'll be fine." He said as he gave me his hat.

I walked to Carl's room and I knocked.

"Come in." Carl said.

I open the door and he wasn't alone. Sophia was on top of him and he smile at me.

"I came to bring your hat back." I say with a big smile on my face.

"Hey Sophia can you please go, so me and Darla can chat." He said as he grin.

"Sure thing. Handsome." She said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I tried not to look or try to make a reaction at all. I try to do is look at Hershel's book collection. Once Sophia left the room. I look around and I like the color in this room. I notice that Carl is looking at me.

"She's not my girlfriend and beside I don't even like her. I hate her so fucking much." He said as he made a evil grin.

I crawl on the other side of Carl and then we talked. I put his hat on his head, but he put it back on my head.

"Ummm...How's your shoulder?" I asked.

"I don't know. It doesn't hurt that much." He said.

"I hope you feel better soon. I'm going to check on Daryl." I say as I try to get over Carl.

The sheet caught my knee and I trip. I hit my back on the floor and it hurts. I see Carl on the bed and he help me up.

"Are you okay Darla?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say as I look at him and smile.

I went through the door and I see Sophia in front of the door. She gave me a mean look and walked away. I look at Carl and he got so mad at Sophia. I tried to run to my brother's room. I open the the door and I lay down next to my brother.

"Can you please sing that song again? It made me happy." He said.

I wrapped his arm over me and I sing the song. I fell asleep after I finish singing the song.

Please Comment and Vote.