Love Is Pain

Darla's POV

I woke up and everyone is outside enjoying the fresh air. I got up and I walk towards the door. I open the door and I see Carl, Lori, and Hershel standing close to the fence. I heard walkers groaning and moaning. I turned around and I starting shooting.

"Guys go it's okay!" I screamed.

I hear Daryl screaming my name.

"Darla please come on." Carl cried.

"Go Carl I'll be fine." I say.

I see Hershel trying to get away from the walkers and I help him out. He ran up the stairs and I defend myself from the walkers. He open this door and I went through the door and he put his crutches on the handle.

"Darla are you okay?" Daryl ask.

"I'm good. Go and help the others!" I scream.

I put my hand on my head and I saw blood dripping off my head. Daryl came up to me and he help me get into my cell. I only remember Daryl putting me on my bed.

Hours later

I woke up and Daryl is laying beside me. I hug him and he gave me a big hug.

"I got sad news to tell you." He said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Lori is dead and the baby make it." He said as his voice cracks.

I look at the floor and I started crying really hard. Daryl wrap his arms around me and he pull me close to him. I cry all over his shoulder and he rubs my back to help me calm down. I heard someone walking up my cell block and it was Carl. He has tears in his eyes and he came up to me. He wrap his arms around me and I hold him in my arms. He sat down on my lap and he starts crying really hard. I lay him down on my bed and I lay down beside him. I wrap my arm around his chest. He starts relaxing and he drift off to sleep.

"Carla." Daryl said as he left my cell room.

I lift my head up and I shooked my head. I went to sleep and Carl slowly put his arm around my waist.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know if you guys want me to upload new chapters. I'm having a hard time making new chapters because I've been busy with work but I'm going to shut up for now. Oh I almost forgot my new book might publish next month 😊😊 I'm excited for it. Please vote and comment