*T's Dad ruffles T's hair*

T: Bye!

*T left*

Bob: So, you are T's Dad?

T's Dad: Yep.

Bob: Well, then nice to meet you, sir.

*Bob shakes T's Dads hand*

T's Dad: No need to be so formal. I know a few of you. But can you guys may tell me your names again?

Bob: Of course. I am Bob.

Wade: I am Wade.

Tyler: I am Tyler and this is Ethan.

Ethan: I can talk for myself, Tyler.

Mark: Stoneface Tyler.

*they giggle a bit*

T's Dad: You are Mark, right?

Mark: Yes.

T's Dad: My daughter already told me a lot about you.

Mark: Really?

T's Dad: Yeah. She also showed me a few of your videos.

Tyler: Wait, wich videos did she show you from Mark?

T's Dad: Mostly his Try Not To Laugh videos. The most of them are pretty good. I really like them. Only a few days ago T's mum, her and I watched one of these videos.

Wade: Her mum watches him too?

T's Dad: A bit, yeah. She is not so good in English tho. But she really likes Mark and his videos.

Mark: That is very nice to hear.

T's Dad: You are doing good stuff.

Mark: Thanks.

T's Dad: And she told me a lot about Jack.

Jack: That would be me.

T's Dad: Well, she didn't showed me a lot of your videos. But, like I said, she told me a lot about you and the stuff that you do. Included PMA.

Jack: Yeah?

T's Dad: Yeah. I really like it. It helps my daughter a lot. The meaning is just awesome. I also bought on of the shirts. (True story, bro.)

Jack: Really?

T's Dad: Yes.

Jack: That is so cool!

*T's Dad chuckles*

T's Dad: Now the others. Who are you two?

Wiishu: My name is Signe.

Amy: And I am Amy.

T's Dad: Well, it's nice to meet all of you.

Jack: We can only say the same.

Ethan: But what did you mean by 'ADHD isn't a disease'?

T's Dad: I meant it just like I said it.

Amy: But Ethan and so many others have the signs for ADHD.

T's Dad: If you look at it like that then everybody could have it. Especially every child.

Ethan: I still don't really understand it..

T's Dad: The parts of the behaviour are normal and everybody has it. Some people, especially childs, have a bit more of this behaviour and seem to be very jittery.

Ethan: I have ADHD as well and I can tell that it can be very rough. Like 'Oh? You are having an interesting conversation? Welp, sorry, but let's daydream about something completely different instead actually hearing about what they got to say!'

T's Dad: Yes, you are right. For you it is as it is and rough. But in psychiatry behaviour is an interpretative pattern and no disease.

Jack: You are just confusing us, man.

T's Dad: Illness or disease is always a deviation from the standard and standards vary over time. 200 years ago ladies were called hysteric when they don't behave as expected.

Ethan: Does that mean I am a girl now, or how do I need to understand that?

*they all giggle*

T's Dad: No. Of course not. It means that there is no real truth and  knowledge increases each day. Like 500 years ago everybody "knew" the earth is flat... and it was wrong. As Leon Eisenberg died he just before admitted that ADHD was a created disease by him to support the pharma industry.

all the others: Ooooooh. Alright.

T's Dad:  Unfortunately the people who are really faced with the symptoms of ADHD are underestimated in their pain. They really need help and should definitely get the help that they need. On the other hand people who seems to have similar symptoms are too easily treated with pills.

Tyler: That is understandable.

Jack: And we got to learn something new.

Ethan: Yeah. Not even I knew that.

Amy: But I can definitely agree with that. People who are really struggling with those symptoms should get help. But not the one sho actually don't need them. Especially not with pills.

T's Dad: Yes. That exactly was my point.

little chicks sign: "Alright! Then I guess that was it! Bye guys!! (/ˆ-ˆ)/"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I finally got it done! ˆ-ˆ It was a lot of fun writing it. I happy to be able to post it now! FunFact: I really did wrote this together with my dad. He said me his lines. I never did something like that before. In the beginning we were both joking about it. But now it became real. XD I hope you all enjoyed it! Even if it was a bit different.

~T