15

The women were envious of the muse, who got the chance to work with Jungkook everyday, close to him. They all yearned for his attention and love but he never really looked their way, making them desperate and lonely.

"Shall we do something more fun?"
The women got excited, and laughed. Jee still tried her best to stay calm. She was cold and out of breathe.

"What do you think you're doing! Security!"
Sue barged into the changing room, furious and mad. The women quickly left her alone and rush out from the back door.

Jungkook rushed in after Sui, when he saw Jee was named and cold with wet hair. He brought a clothe and covered her body.
"Jee! Jee!" He called out to her, bringing her close to him. Jee teared down crying under his embrace. She felt light-headed and exhausted, eventually her vision blurred out.

"Jee."

I can hear someone calling out to me.

"Jee."

There again, that same voice again.

Who's there?

Why do you keep calling for me?

"Help me."

The voice began to run further away from her reach, making it impossible for Jee to find it. She stood by a place, where everything seemed dark and lonely.

"I wanna get out of here."
Jee grumbled.

"Jee"

"Stop calling me, stop!"

"Stop!"
Jee woke up abruptly, as her breathe hitched, longing for air.

She found herself in a room, everything seemed too faded. She flinched as she heard mumblings of two people coming from the other side of the door.

"Jungkook! You can't possibly deal with them!"

"Why not?! They keep on messing with every one of my muses, Sui, I can't lose this one. I need her!"

"I will handle them, now stop here."

"They were about to torture her, Sui. They really meant to hurt her!"

"I said I'll handle it, stop-"
Sui tried to stop her brother from leaving but failed in doing so.

Jee quietly stayed inside the room, eavesdropping on every bit of the quarrel she could listen to.

Just then the door swinged open, revealing Sui on the door frame.

"How're you feeling?"

"I-I'm-"
Jee gulped, the torture still remained fresh, mentally killing her inside.

"I'm sorry this happened to you."

"No, it's not your fault."

"Do you know, half the reason why Jungkook never had a proper muse of his own?"
Jee shooked her head mildly at Sui's question.

"A few left on their own accord because they couldn't handle him. But for the rest, it was because of them, the BLavck."

"BLavck?"

"Yeah, those women who came after you."

"Then why don't you fire them?"
Jee asked, still frowning.

"Blavck is a higher fashion organization, they're sponsored by tycoons. These women belong to BLavck, I don't have the power to fire them."

"But didn't you take care of them?"