13

He quickly rushed out of his cabin, in search of Jee

He quickly rushed out of his cabin, in search of Jee. He looked over the coffee places but she wasn't there.

"Patient! What're you doing out here alone? You should be back in your cabin."
The nurse advised him but he didn't budge.

"I'm, I'm looking for a woman who brought me here, have you seen her? She actually came to get coffee but she never returned back to the cabin"
Jungkook panicked, he doesn't even understand why was worried about her.

"Are you perhaps, taking about the lady sleeping on the bench over there?"
The nurse pointed out, when he looked over, he felt relieved.

The bench looked uncomfortable but Jee was soundly sleeping as if it were her bed. Jungkook thought it was cute, seeing her sleep, as though with no worries in her life.

He quietly picked her up but the nurse was more worried about her patient.

"Please, do not exert yourself! You're a patient here-"

"You'll wake her up"
Jungkook was annoyed.

"I apologize" the nurse backed off.
When he returned back to his cabin, he put her down on the sofa.

"Well this ought to be more comfortable than the bench" he thought.

"I'm tired."
He walked to his bed, expecting the sleep he needed, he laid back but soft sniffles distracted him. He got up again, and looked over to the woman who was having nightmares.

He got out of his bed, and moved to the sofa where she laid. Seeing her profusely sweating and struggling, he held onto her hands, trying to calm her down. After awhile, her breathing slowed down, he felt relieved at the sight of her doing better.

When a tear rolled down from her face, Jungkook couldn't help but feel empathy for her.

"Despite being so strong-willed, I guess you got your own fears too"
Jungkook softly spoke, watching her fall asleep in peace.

*****
The next morning, Jee began to clean up the little mess she made last night. Upon hearing the ruffling noises, Jungkook woke up, faintly but aware.

"Ah-did you-?"

"I really appreciate what you did for me last night and I thank you. But whatever happened yesterday, I hope you just forget it. I'm in no position to explain to you the reason why I behaved that way and I'm sorry to have bothered you. "

Jee quickly winded up the topic before Jungkook could ask, only leaving him confused but he couldn't let it be.

"If you say that you're in no position to explain that matter to me then who should I ask?"
Jungkook asked, making her sighed.

"I told you. There's nothing important for you to know."

"Have you-?"

"No"