6

"Jungkook? She's done-wait a min, I thought you said you quit smoking?"Sui came in, only to find her brother casually sitting on his chair, smoking

Sui came in, only to find her brother casually sitting on his chair, smoking.

"Why would you bring her in? You knew she was the girl I slept with"
Jungkook angrily stated.

"I had to give her a deal to shut her up."
Sui was being honest.

"You play dirty sometimes, Sui. Next time, if you do this without my consent, I won'tdo what you ask of me. I'm not a child anymore."
Jungkook warned before going back to the interview, leaving Sui devastated.

When he  got back to his seat, he slowly cursed under his breathe upon seeing the next person.

"Hello, my name is Myeong Jee and-"
As Jee began her introduction, her gaze slowly shifted towards where Jungkook was seated, an instant karma hitting her back.

Somehow she regretted coming over to this interview, she felt as though life was testing her patience.

"So, what are your past experience with modeling? Were you a freelancer model? Or anything?"
Sui kept on asking questions which left Jee unable to answer all the questions.

"Why're you just standing there? Speak up, don't you have a mouth?"
Jungkook asked in a demanding tone, making Jee annoyed.

She bit her lips, trying to suppress her anger.

"I worked as a bartender for a year now. And before that, I worked as a freelance model for some small advertisement, but that's all."

Some judges laughed at her response, while a few stayed quite, judging her for her poor performance and no experiences. For a moment there, Jee became a laughing stock infront of the judges and the few professionals, standing behind.

"Okay? So why did you come here for? You clearly knew the life of a model isn't as easy as it looks."
Sui tried to turn the topic around.

"When I'm given a thing to do, I give my best to it. I may not have the perfect experience but I assure you that I work hard and I have the capability for this career."

"Well just being confident with your capability won't be enough for this journey, as a matter of fact, this is a professional-"
Sui tried to reasoned with her point of view but was interrupted by her brother.

"Why don't you show me your so called capability that you speak of"
Jungkook wasn't asking Jee, it was more like he was challenging her.

"Jungkook, you can't simply take in interviewers for a trial, or to test their capabilites as you like?"
Sui held him back.

"These girls came to this interview only for one sole purpose, that is to become my muse. So if I need to find my muse among these women, I need to do whatever necessary."
His reasons were indeed true and made sense, even Sui couldn't say anything to stop him, she was literally outsmarted this time.