37

1st September '18

1st September '18

S  P  E  C  I  A  L   .  U  P  D  A  T  E

21

-light smut ahead-

Running for a while now, Jungkook searched for a place to hide. He led them both, inside a small thrift shop.

Getting inside the dressing room, he pulled her close to him.

"Just stay quite for now-"
Jungkook stated.

They were both breathing heavily. Jee had her hands propped on his chest, while his hands grabbed her back. With the close proximity between them, and Jungkook's hot breathe hitting her forehead, Jee's mind was getting ruined by his touch. Sweats began to drip down her face, nervousness accompanying her anxious heart.

Jee tried to change her position, turning around to face the other way but regrets filled her mind, the moment she did so.

Compared to her previous stand and with the current one she took, it was even more uncomfortable and nerve-wreaking. She can no longer see his face, only the warmth of his body stayed lingering around her back.

Jee gulped, hoping that nothing would occur while they stayed in that position.

"Why'd you turn the other way around?"
Jungkook asked, breaking the awful silence.

"I-I-uh, I just-"

"Do you really dispise me that much?"

His voice resounded in her ear. Unable to make out what he was actually feeling, as she couldn't see him, she tried to think of some possible way to answer him back.