Chapter 25 - Bon Voyage

Start from the beginning

"So many hit girls"

Both me and Trey say at the same time as we come to a stand still at the entrance of Jason's club.

Shooting around, we both lock eyes at the same time, shock and a sense of challenge in both.

The girls around here were drop dead gorgeous! All golden tanned, long locks, natural beauty and bodies you would die for. No way in hell Trey Lockwood would manage to even get the attention of any of them.

Laughing at his comment, I could help but spark a challenge, I love a challenge. "Oh please like you would ever be able to even communicate with any of these girls. They look like they've just walk off a Victoria Secret shoot."

I could tell that this comment annoyed him just by the twitch by his right eye. In the short time of knowing Trey, I've began to learn just exactly what ticks him off the most and most certainly when his getting pissed off. For example, the twitchy eye.

"What's the matter Trey, has meany Har har hurt you feelings" I cooed. This sent him over the edge. Just what I wanted. 

I know were friends now but I just cant miss the opportunity when it comes to messing with him. It's how we both get along in our twisted little way.

I could tell he knew where I was going with this and was clearly debating whether it was the right idea or not. "Fine, I propose a bet." Music to my ears.

Smirking in satisfaction, I gave a small nod for him to continue.

"Tonight when we come to the club, you have to get as many numbers as possible. The end of the night we see who has the most and the loser has to make forfeit" Trey explained. It was clear I had hurt his poor little ego.

"What is it with you two and making bets?" Maddy asked from behind. I had forgot the gang were still here. More to the point, how did Maddy know about our bets.

Both me and Trey gave Maddy the look of confusion, does she know everything? "Come on, I had to make sure somebody was keeping an eye on you both. At one stage I though you'd both end up killing each other" Maddy clarified.

Somebody to keep an eye on us.

"Traitor!" Me and Trey simultaneously shouted at Seth, who had the look of guilt written all over him.

Shooting his hands up in surrender, he slowly ran off in the direction the gang were heading. He knows to run.

"Name your price" I ask Trey and I turn to face him again.

Mirroring my actions, Trey looked at me with a huge grin. This can't be good.

"If I win, which this time I'm going too, you have to be my girlfriend for the day."

WHAT!

Girlfriend!

Do I look like girlfriend material? The answer is a definite HELL TO THE GOD DAMN NO!

Just breath, because your going to win Harmony. That's right, I am.

Taking a deep breath, I reply through gritted teeth "Fine" before continuing "But if and when you lose, again, you have to wear one of my bikini's instead of swimming trunks the whole three weeks we are here."

Now it was my time to smile in triumph because this was one of the most ingenious idea's I have ever had. Even better than making him my slave for the night. I'd sure love to see him try and get girl wearing a bikini. Ha.

A 'fine' was all I go off him before he went storming off to the rest of the gang. See, to easy.

Trey Lockwood you are something else.