Picnic

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. In this one shot, the twins don't interrupt Hiccup and Astrid during their picnic. Well, they do, just later on. Also, my friend's little sister watched RTTE, and she hated seasons 5&6 BECAUSE OF HICCSTRID! I'm so disappointed in her now.

Third Person P.O.V:

"Finally, some alone time," Hiccup smiled at Astrid.

"No distractions, no interruptions," Astrid leaned her head on Hiccup's shoulder as their dragons pranced in the background.

"It's just you and me," Hiccup kissed her temple.

"Speaking of just you and me, it's surprising that no one has found us yet," Astrid noted.

"Well, that might be because I told everyone that if they interrupted us then I would make them pull all of the night shifts for the next month," Hiccup smiled sheepishly and Astrid laughed.

"You're such a dork," she giggled as Hiccup pulled her into his lap. (Like the above pic)

"Yeah but I'm your dork," he kissed her forehead.

"Yeah, you are."

"And I'd like to stay that way."

"What do you mean?" Astrid asked, confused.

"I mean, Astrid Fearless Hofferson, will you marry me?" He asked and pulled a small ring out from his pocket.
(Idk if he has pockets, but just go with it)

The ring was beautiful. It had a thin silver band with two gems in the center, one green and one blue, in the shape of a YinYang. Etched onto the band were the words, "There will always be a Hiccup and Astrid. Always."

Tears sprung to Astrid's eyes, "Yes!"

Hiccup smiled and leaned in. As their lips connected, he slipped the ring onto her finger. They broke apart and smiled.

"So, do you wanna see how long it will take for them to notice?" Hiccup smirked as the dragons rolled past them.

"Sure," Astrid giggled. They were about to lean in when....

"INCOMING!!!" Tuffnut yelled.

Hiccup and Astrid jumped up and ran towards their dragons as the Zippleback crashed into the beach.

"Oh for Thor's sakes, what are you guys—"

And I'm gonna leave it there because you all know what happens next. I'll probably update once more today and thats it for the week.
Also, if you reply to one of my comments/ comment on one of my stories, I might not be able to reply for a while.
Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Bye Fluffy Dragons!
-Ethereal