All of Me

This is set in RTTE in the episode "Tone Death". All characters belong to Dreamworks.

        "ARGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE TO SING TO TALK TO THIS GUY!" Snotlout threw his hands in the air. 

       "Calm down, Snotlout. We ALL have to sing if we want this guy to be able to go back to Melody Island." Heather (I don't know if she was in the original episode, but she, Stoick, Dagur, and Gobber are going to be in this one shot) smacked him upside the head.

    "Shut up Heather!" Snotlout grumbled and rubbed his head.

   "All right!" Tuffnut held his hand up to get everyone's attention. " Hiccup let me pair you guys up to take care of Garff, so here are the pairings. Me and Ruff, obviously, Heather and Fishlegs, Hiccup and Astrid -" 

 "WHAT!" Snotlout yelled in disbelief.

  "Yes. Now, as I was saying, Hiccup and Astrid, and Snotlout and Dagur because there is no one else to pair you up with. Today, it's mine and Ruff's turn to take care of Garff. Tomorrow it's Heather and Fishlegs, the day after it's Hiccstrid and-"

  "Hiccstrid?" Hiccup and Astrid asked in unison.

  "What is it with everyone interrupting me? Hiccstrid is Hiccup and Astrid. HICCup and Astrid." Tuffnut explained.

-------------   Time skip to Hiccstrid's turn -------------

       "All right! It's Hiccup and Astrid's turn to sing Garff to sleep and I wanna watch!" Ruffnut explained from atop Barf.

      "What's this about Hiccup and Astrid singing?" Stoick's voice sounded as he and Gobber descended with Skullcrusher and Grump. 

      "Long story short, we rescued a baby Death Song and have to sing to communicate with it." Fishlegs climbed on top of Meatlug. 

      "Well then, let's go! But don't let them know we're watching." Gobber said from on top of Grump.

     "Obviously!" Everybody said.

    "Come on already!" Dagur groaned from atop Sleuther. "Hiccup made this thingy called a piano and he said he was going to play it!"

   They took off in the direction of Hiccup's hut.

   As soon as they got there, they heard a beautiful melody beginning to play (Play song now. In this one shots, they wrote the song).

  What would I do without your smart mouth.

 Drawing me in and you kicking me out.

 The gang slowly peered through a crack in the door. The saw Hiccup and Astrid at the piano with Garff sitting on Toothless's head.

( Astris = Bold   Hiccup = Italics    Both = Bold+Italics)

You got my head spinning. No kidding. I can't pin you down.

 "Wow. Who knew Hiccup could sing?" Ruffnut whispered. 

" Yeah, it's enchanting." Everyone began swaying to the music.

What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride.

Everyone's eyes widened as Astrid began to sing.

I'm so dizzy. DOn't know what hit me. But I'll be alright.

My head's underwater, but I'm breathing fine.

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Cuz' All of me, Love all of you

Everyone's jaws hit the floor as they harmonized.

All your curves and all your edges.

All your perfect imperfections.

Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you.

You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning.

Cuz' I give you aa-aaa-a-aall of me. And you give me aa-aaa-a-aall of you.

Ohoh.

How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too.

Heather awwwed silently as they leaned closer to each other.

You're my downfall. You're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blue 

I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you!

My head's underwater, but I'm breathing fine.

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Cuz' all of me, loves all of you.

All your curves and all your edges. 

All your perfect imperfections.

Cuz' I give you aa-aaa-a-aall of me. And you give me aa-aaa-a-aall of you.

Ohoh.

 Everyone had been so hypnotized by the music that they didn't notice when Hiccup and Astrid went to bed. They only snapped out of it when Toothless began his sleeping ritual after putting Garff next to him. They slowly climbed on their dragons and flew to the clubhouse.

   "Should we tell them we know about the song?" Gobber asked when they reached the clubhouse.

   "NO!" Everyone yelled.

    "Okay okay, geez." Gobber backed away.

   "Let's just go to sleep.  I will sleep in the clubhouse and Gobber will stay in the stables." Stoick put a hand on Skullcrusher's side.

   "Okay. Goodnight!" Everyone went to their respective huts to sleep.

     Little did they know that the couple knew they were the entire time they were singing.