"Toothless, you know that doesn't wash out!"

Ok, wierd title, I know. I just thought I'd write a happy one shot after that last one. I hope you guys don't hate me for that. Anyways, this is another 'Truth or Dare' style one shot, but it isn't a continuation of the last two. I might update a couple times tomorrow, but that might end up being it for the summer. The only reason I put the song in is because they played it at the camp I went to, and now it's stuck in my head. 

This one shot has the gang, Heather, Dagur, Stoick, and Gobber.

P.S: If you guys have any truth or dares for my other book, pls let me know. Also, if you want a part two to this, let me know for that as well.

On with the one shot!

Third Person P.O.V:

Dagur groaned from atop Sleuther. Hiccup was drawing, Astrid and Heather were sharpening their axes, Snotlout was yelling at the twins, Fishlegs was reading, and the twins were plotting on how to prank Snotlout. Boring stuff. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. He grinned, "HEY GUYS!!!!!!" Let's just say that the twins ended up dropping the bucket of water they were using for their prank on Snotlout's head. 

"Hey!" He spluttered, trying to shake the water off.

Dagur waved him off, "Calm down Snothat."

"That's not my name!" Snotlout shouted as Hookfang set him on fire, "HOOKFANG!"

Heather, Astrid, and Hiccup snickered, and Fishlegs rolled his eyes as the twins high-fived each other.

" So Dagur, what did you want?" Stoick asked as he and Gobber flew into the clubhouse. 

"Dad! What are you doing here?" Hiccup greeted as he stroked Skullcrusher's snout.

"Well, I'm still waiting for those grand-babies!" He chuckled with the rest of the gang and Gobber.

"DAD!" Hiccup yealled as Astrid flushed a deep crimson.

Dagur composed himself and said, " Well, I was wondering if we could play truth or dare!"

"Sure!"

"Why not?"

"Fine.

"YEAH!!!!"

"Do we have to?" Hiccup and Astrid whined in unison. Toothless laughed his dragon laugh and Hiccup glared at him.

"To answer your question, yes you do." Ruffnut said smugly as Hiccup and Astrid grumbled out a 'fine'.

"I'll start!" Dagur grinned. "Ruffnut, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" She answered confidently. Dagur grinned.

"I dare you to fly Belch for the week, and Tuff has to fly Barf!"

The twins paled, but agreed. Barf and Belch just looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Fine. Hiccup, truth or dare?" Ruff asked.

He thought for a minute. Finally, he decided on, "Dare."

Ruff grinned, " I dare you to let Toothless lick you!"

Hiccup's eyes widened. He tried to run away, but he was too late.  Toothless had already pinned him down and was licking his face.

"Toothless, you know that doesn't wash out!" Hiccup spluttered out. Astrid giggled as Toothless finally let up. Suddenly, and idea formed in Hiccup's head. 

"Hey Astrid," he turned to her with a smirk and reached out to her, " do you wanna hug?"

She backed away, " No! You're covered in dragon spit!" In one swift movement, hiccup was off the floor and chasing Astrid out of the clubhouse yelling, "LET ME LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

"ONCE YOU TAKE A BATH!!" Astrid screamed over her shoulder. 

Hiccup then whistled for Toothless. They flew into the ocean, washing the dragon spit off. Then, Hiccup jumped off of Toothless and crushed Astrid into a hug.

"I love you," he whispered into her ear.

"I love you too."

Let's just say that Stoick, Heather, and Ruffnut suffered from major fangirl attacks.

Done! Sorry if that was a short one, but I thought it was cute. If you want a part two, or if you have any truth or dare ideas, let me know. I need some for my other book.

Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping Hiccstrid!

Love you guys!

-Ethereal