Paint fight

Hey guys! I had some time to kill, so I figured, 'why not update?'
Sorry if this one is short, but I have a feeling you guys might like it.
Also, let me guys know if you want me to a one shot with the song 'A Thousand Years'.
Again, if I get enough questions about me, I will do a q&a chapter to celebrate 5k views.
Let me know if you guys want some one shots for other ships in the gang, as long as they don't mess with HICCSTRID.
Also, tell me what P.O.Vs you want.
WARNING: If you've seen something like this before, I'm not stealing the idea, I repeat, NOT STEALING THE IDEA!!! I just thought this was cute. I have no idea if someone already wrote something like this.
Now that that's done with, on with the one shot!

Third Person P.O.V:
Hiccup and Astrid were repainting the stables. It was a tedious job, really, but being in each other's presence made it tolerable.
Suddenly, an idea popped into Hiccup's head. He smirked and lifted up the paintbrush in his hand, which was covered in red paint. Aiming carefully, he flung it at Astrid's back.
With a faint splat, the paint hit its target.
Slowly, Astrid turned around, and it was at that moment that Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III knew he was dead.
Instead of skinning him alive, like he had expected, she just let a smirk creep onto her face. Hiccup gulped. This was far worse than death.
Slowly but surely, Astrid walked across the stable floor until she stood directly in front of Hiccup. Leaning up, she whispered in his ear in a voice that sent shivers down his back, "So that's how you want to play, is it now?"
At this point, Hiccup was genuinely concerned for his life.
Without warning, Astrid threw a bucket of purple paint at his face. Dumbfounded, he just stood there with paint dripping down his face as Astrid struggled to hold in her laughter.
Then, a smile made its way onto his face. Grabbing a bucket of blue paint, he hefted it above Astrid and poured it on her.
Now, both of them couldn't contain their laughter.
Soon, paint was flying everywhere, but they couldn't care less. They didn't notice the gang watching in amusement, and then leaving to finish their chores.
Finally, Hiccup held up his hands and said, " Alright, truce!"
Astrid smiled and said, "Fine. But for the record, I won!"
Hiccup chuckled, "Of course you did, M'lady." Astrid blushed at the nickname.
"So," she said, shuffling her feet, "now what?"
Hiccup smirked. This was where his revenge came in.
"Now, we take a bath!" Before Astrid could register what he meant, he had picked her up and jumped into the ocean.
"HICCUP! ARE YOU INSANE??!!!!" She screamed as we fell through the air. We hit the water with a splash, and Hiccups eyes widened at the sight before him. Somehow, Astrid's hair tie had come out and her hair was flowing freely.
Grabbing her by the waist, he pulled her into him and pressed a kiss to her lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck and tangled themselves in his hair.
And it was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time.

Done! Did you guys get the reference at the end?
Aside from that, I hope you liked it!
Feel free to PM me with any ideas, or if you're just bored. I might not reply right away though, because I have notifications turned off for Wattpad.
Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal