Song Competiton

This is another song one-shot with the piano Hiccup made. In this one, the gang plus Dagur and Heather are having a song competition.
The pairings are:
Hiccup and Astrid(obviously)
Fishlegs and Heather
Snotlout and Ruffnut
Tuffnut and Dagur (bc there is no one left)
Yet again, Stoick and Gobber will be 'observing' them.
Ps. Most of the songs will be the nightcore version of it. If you don't like nightcore, let me know and I will put the regular version in as well.

Let's get on with it!
Good Time: Ruff and Snotlout

Snoutlout began to sing. Everyone began to clap and cheer at the catchy rhythm (sorry if it's crappy. And the songs are modern but it's set in Viking time) . Soon Ruff began to sing. Everyone was shocked at the fact that she actually had a good voice.
When they harmonized, everyone cheered! Then, the song ended ( I really only had the gang's reaction to HICCSTRID planned out, sorry 😐) and everyone cheered once more. Then, it was the next group's turn.

Wake me up:Fishlegs and Heather
I will have the lyrics for this one. Regular is Heather and Italics is Fishlegs. Bold italics is both

Feeling my way through the darkness.
Guided by a beating heart.
I can't tell where the journey will end.
But I know where to start.
They tell me I'm too young to understand.
They say I'm caught up in a dream.
Well life will pass me by if don't open up my eyes,
And that's fine by me.
So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older.
All this time I was finding myself an I, didn't know I was lost.
So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older.
All this time I was finding myself an I, didn't know I was lost.
I tried carrying the weight of the world.
But I only have two hands.
I Hope I get the chance to travel the world. But I don't have any plans.
Wish that I could stay forever this young. I'm not afraid to close my eyes. Life's a game made for everyone, and love is the prize.
So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older.
All this time I was finding myself an I, didn't know I was lost.
So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older.
All this time I was finding myself an I, didn't know I was lost.
I didn't know I was lost.
Feeling my way through the darkness.
Guided by a beating heart.
I can't tell where the journey will end.
But I know where to start.
Song end
As the song came to an end, everyone clapped, cheered, and whistles. Little did they know that Stoick and Gobber has just landed outside and were listening carefully while trying to remain hidden.
All right guys! Part 2 will either be up later today or tomorrow. If not, feel free to yell at me in the comments. Sorry if the lyrics were wrong or messed up, I am typing this on my phone.
See you later!
-Ethereal