Bittersweet

Hey guys! This one shot was suggested by heeyitsm . I'm sorry if it's short/crappy. I'm typing this in the car so......
On with the one shot!

Hiccup P.O.V:
Today was the day.
Toothless was leaving.
I don't know if he'll ever come back.
But I do know this: He will always be my best friend.
Speaking of best friends, I turned to see my beautiful fiancée Astrid bidding farewell to Stormfly. I saw to tears form in her eyes as she took the skies and soon became a small dot on the horizon.
"Hey Astrid?" I asked and she turned towards me.
"Yeah babe?" She responded, wiping the tears from her eyes.
I brushed the tears away with my thumb and stared into her blue eyes.
"Would you want to go on a flight with me? One more time, for old time's sake?" I asked, my voice cracking.
"Sure."
Toothless crooned sadly as I knelt beside him.
He licked my face, and for once, I didn't care.
"I know bud. I'm gonna miss you too," I choked on my tears.
Offering a hand to Astrid, we mounted Toothless and took off into the night.
As we leveled with the clouds, she wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. I smiled and looked down at Toothless.
Looping and twirling in the sky, I replayed all of the memories we had made in my head.
Shooting him down. Our first flight. Defeating the Red Death. Discovering the Edge. Defeating Drago. And now this. Tears sprang to my eyes once more.
As we landed in the cove, I took in a rattling breath.
Leaning down, I pressed my forehead against Toothless's.
"Thank you," I whispered and he licked my cheek. Then, I set his tail to automatic m, and he took off into the night. He looked back at me and crooned. I waved, unable to keep the tears from rolling down my face.
Then, he turned and disappeared into the night.
I turned to Astrid, who was silently watching the exchange.
She kissed my cheek, just like she did all those years ago. I took her hand in mine and pressed a kiss to her lips.
Then, we turned and headed back to Berk.
It was then that I realized that Toothless would always be in my heart, and Astrid would be too.

Done! Sorry for he weird ending.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a test to take.
Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal