Hiking

Imagine, you go on a long hike with your brothers, and it's 101 degrees.

Age: 14-16

You trudged up the steep slanted rock as sweat slowly went down your face.  The hike was supposedly 5 miles long, not including the walk back.  Your backpack started to feel like a million tons on your back as you carried your water bottle and protein bars. 

 You we're wearing a tank top and short shorts, but you still seemed to be hotter than ever.  And the worst part, was that you had an actual whining child behind you the entire time.  

Not that he is a five year old, he just acts like one.  He would complain about how hot he was, or that he was tired, or that he wanted to stop.  You ignored him and rolled your eyes. 

"Dean right now is not the time."  You said out of breath.  "Complain when we get there."  You told him.  Sam was being decent.  

He wasn't complaining or being annoying, but he knew that this was awful.  They were both sweating like crazy, and they barely made it up hill.  

Eventually, after another mile or so, you finally made it to the view.  A few other tourists were there, but you ignored them as you stared into the distance.  

The calm sunset falling over the pink and blue clouds in the valley, all while the sun shined a bright orange on the mountains.  You turned to both of them as they chugged down their water bottles. 

"Come take a picture with me!"  You said.  They both got up and walked to you.  You turned away from the sunset, trying to get it in the picture.  

They both put on fake smiles while you grinned and snapped the photo.  You knew that they were miserable, but it was fun to watch them squirm. 

"C'mon let's go back."  You said happily pulling your backpack onto your shoulders.  They both groaned and stood up and followed you.  

About half way into the walk back, dean complained about the heat, and wouldn't stop.  Even though it was 8, it was still about 96 degrees out.  You sighed, being extremely annoyed.  

"Just take off your shirt if your so hot!"  You told him sarcastically.  Dean went silent for a second, but the next moment, he was stripping his shirt off.  

You looked back to see Dean take off his sweat soaked shirt and showing off his chest, you flipped your head around, trying not to look at your half naked brother.  "Oh go- Dean I was joking!"  He laughed and only followed.

"Y'know... That isn't a bad idea."  Sam said.  You groaned knowing what was about to happen.  You glanced behind you only to see that Sam had taken off his shirt too, showing off his chest. 

"I was being sarcastic!"  You yelled.  They both laughed at how much they were embarrassing you.  It seemed that after your brothers took off their shirts, more and more women started to appear.  Mostly girls in their 20s.  

Dean would smile at them and you would groan as they blushed and winked at him.  Sam mostly ignored them but you could hear them whispering about how hot your brothers were.  All you could do was gag. 

When you finished the hike, you made your way to baby and gulped down a water bottle when you got to the car.  Your brothers we're dripping with sweat by the time the hike was over, and for some reason, you could feel a hint of jealousy inside of you.  

You wiped the water away from your mouth as you put the water bottle back into your backpack. 

"You alright?"  Dean asked.  You shrugged.

"Yep."  You said without looking at either of them.  They exchanged looks.

"You sure?"  Sam asked.  You slammed your water bottle down on the roof of the car and sighed.

"You didn't have to take off your shirts."  You told them.  They both laughed.

"Was it to embarrassing?"  You glared at Sam and looked back into your backpack, took some stuff out of it and put it in the car.

"Are you... jealous?"  Dean asked cautiously.  You looked up at him and glared.

"No!  I'm not, I mean I wouldn't-"  You closed your mouth and stared at the ground.  All of you we're still baking in the sun, waiting for the other to get in the car.  You had to admit, you we're a little jealous.  

You hated it when girls flirted with them.  They were your brothers and you had to take care of them, make sure that they wouldn't do anything stupid.  But sometimes you would forget that you weren't the only girl in their lives.  

"It doesn't matter.  I just thought I was the only special girl in your lives."  You mumbled.  Sam shrugged. 

"Well obviously."  Dean sighed.

"You are.  But y'know we-" 

"Like to have fun?"  You said finishing dean's sentence.  "Yeah, I know."  You said rolling your eyes. 

"But that doesn't mean we won't drop them for you."  You smiled at that.  Thank goodness you had brothers who would do anything for you.  They're all you have.  You looked up at them and smiled.

"Thanks."  You told them.

"Besides,"  Sam added.  "Do you really think girls are gonna want to date this?"  Sam asked holding out his arms, smirking.  You shook your head.

"Nah, too sweaty."  You said smiling back.

"Oh really?"  Sam asked.  "How sweaty?"  Sam went towards you and wrapped his arms around you.

"NO!  AH!  You're so sweaty!  Get off of me jackass!"  That's when you felt dean run up behind you and get you from the other side.  You groaned loudly.  "You guys smell like garbage!"  You said trying not to breath in.  

They both laughed as you tried to squirm out of their sweaty, smelly, selves.  You stood a few feet away from them, glaring.  

"Great.  Now I smell like garbage." 

Heyo
Sorry that this one is short, but I thought it was pretty cute.  Also this is kind of based off what happened to me.  Me and my brother went hiking and we couldn't finish it because both of us almost fainted (And no he did not take off his shirt)  But it was awful and it was 101 degrees.  Anyway I'll see y'all later.
Bye my squad.
Also thanks for 400 reads!