"NO! I SAID I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE!" His voice belted out brutally, face tomato red with rage, but I refused to be intimidated. 

Hurt, but not intimidated.

"YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME ABOUT YOUR LIFE THIS WHOLE TIME! YOU'VE KEPT YOUR WORK LIFE FROM ME FOR THIS REASON! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THE THINGS I HAD TO DO JUST TO FIGURE OUT THAT YOU--" I stopped, realizing what just slipped out of my mouth.

My lungs felt like they've been totally ripped out of my body, blood draining from my face as we both let those words seep. Many emotions flickered across Jungkook's face but I could only stand there like a deer in the head lights.

Only I already felt like I'd been run over.

"What did you do?" his voice came out as a whisper and I felt a choked sob threatening to escape and I couldn't speak.

He stepped closer while I took a step back towards the door, reaching back to wrap a hand around the knob behind me.

"Y/n-- "

I ran.

Before Jungkook could stop me I yanked the door open, pushing past the few staff that were about to open the door to the supply closet. They probably heard our screaming from the kitchen, but I could care less.

'I need to get out of here.'

As I rounded the corner to the main dining hall I slowed my running to a speed walk for fear it may raise panic if they saw a teary eyed girl bolting out of the restaurant, hair a bit tangled from running my hands through it, dress disarrayed on my body. My heels clicked fast against the floors and I couldn't even thank the host standing behind the counter on my way out.

I walked down the street, far from the restaurant with my arms hugging my body, but no amount of warmth could heat my frozen heart. The sun now completely set and the street lamps flickering as I continued to stride as fast as I could manage to the nearest bus stop.

A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my body and I threw my elbow back, hitting the intruder straight in the face. I spun around frantically, ready to fight to the death at this point, not in my right mind at all. I could have probably torn someone limb from limb and wouldn't have thought twice about it.

Jungkook stood with his hand covering his nose, blood starting to seep from his hands a bit.

'Not a stranger anymore, but still an intruder.'

"You're not running away from me!" he still managed to say through the obvious pain, eyes firmly set on my face.

I couldn't say anything to the man before me, his hair and attire also disheveled, white button up shirt untucked and unbuttoned without the expensive jacket he must have discarded back at the restaurant. He was panting from chasing me down but what brought my own tears to finally fall were the tears falling from his own eyes.

"You... you slept with Daniel?" he choked, voice trembling and body stiff.

"No!" I cried out in aggravation, my fingers tangling, pulling at the strands of hair.

"Then what?!"

"It was just a kiss!" I finally let it go, the burden I kept imprisoned away finally broke free.

"A... kiss? You accused me of cheating when you kissed my own fucking brother?!" He huffed in complete disbelief, his face warping with disbelief and I could only stand there stupidly with teary mascara streaking down my cheeks.

"I needed to know what you've been keeping from me, Jungkook!"

"Then you could have just asked!" We were both yelling again, this time louder since we're no longer in the confines of the stuffy closet.

"HOW CAN I ASK WHEN YOU CLOSE ME OUT OF YOUR LIFE?!"

"SO YOU SLEEP WITH MY BROTHER TO GET THE ANSWERS?!"

"I DIDN'T SL-- URGH FUCK IT!" I turned around to storm off, he wasn't listening anyways and I knew I already fucked everything up. 

The few people walking the street kept their distance, eyes watching silently as they passed.

'I fucked up. I ruined everything.'

I could hear Jungkook shouting my name but it was too late. I ran as fast as I could, legs pushing to reach the bus that was about to pull off. I banged on the doors, a wash of relief through my body as the bus halted and the doors opened. I walked on and quietly whispered a thank you to the driver, taking a seat at the very back of the bus.

I could only watch as the bus sped by Jungkook, his body crumpled onto the side walk.

'I couldn't save him this time. I couldn't even save myself.'

A/N♡:

The truth is out...

I feel like I'm not really explaining correctly through my writing :(

Let me know!

To all my silent readers thank you for reading my book I hope you're enjoying it!~

What will you and Jungkook do now that the tea is spilled? His parents? The "other" person? The company?

And we can't forget about Daniel :))))))))))))))))))

SO MANY QUESTIONS NEED ANSWERS 😈

-xoxo Kay