XXI - "Fun's over."

since feedback has been shit, if this doesn't get at least two comments i won't continue.

My phone started ringing, waking me up. I yawned lazily and tried to reach it with eyes still closed.

Rubbing my eyes I barely made it to notice what was written on the screen.

New Video Call From "Harry-.-"

Answer   Decline

Groaning I pushed the green button and sat up a bit, but my laziness shifted me down again.

"Hello?" I spoke in the sleepiest voice ever, my face covered in blankets.

"Hello there! Rise and shine!" Harry yelled, smiling to the camera.

"Harry, it's 11 AM." I glanced at the screen. "Let me sleep."

"No, you're not going to sleep 'cause you'll talk with me!"

"You're a bastard. A very cheeky one." I complained looking at his perfect face.

"So I thought we could do something fun today after I finish his stupid meeting my father organised." he rolled his eyes.

"Like what?"

"Don't know, what do you want?"

"To be honest, I'd love a hug right now." I put the blanket closer to myself.

"Ow, and no kiss?" he frowned.

"Stop thinking about making out all the time, you idiot." I yelled through laughs.

"Who said I was thinking about making out?!"

I let out a small laugh again and silence filled the space between us.

"You are so handsome." I continued.

"Uh, I'm FABULOUS." he yelled in a bitchy tone.

"You wish bro." I yelled back in the same tone.

"Catch ya, later pancake, the meeting is about to start. Love you to the moon and back. Bye!" he waved at me ending the call.

"Bye,." I whispered to myself, my eyes still on the phone.

I don't know if I felt lost in the thought of him of just confused. Gazing at the warm feeling of the blankets, I closed my eyes and replayed everything that happened just six hours ago.

They way he started making terrible jokes about himself and the little stories he told. The hug he gave me before leaving, me tightening against him as it felt like an eternity. The way I missed him just as he let go.  Him being an idiot, making silly dances when he walked back to his car, and me laughing, tired but happy.

For once in my life I felt good. I felt carefree and loved. He was just the right medicine for me. I knew that this wasn't going to be just laughs and kisses, but right now, I didn't mind. Instead, I fell back asleep, my mind on other thoughts.

"Wake the fuck up!" I heard the loudest yell ever.

"Mickey, what the fuck?" I sat up, scared to death. "I almost died."

"Did Kris and Ann say anything to you yesterday when I was with Ian?" he asked, breathless after the question.

"No, they just ignored me for the rest of breakfast!" I yelled, still angry with him.

"Good." he nodded. "And I hope you're not lying!" he yelled, again.

"The fuck is wrong with you?"