XI - "Move It Like You Stole It"

hey guys sorry for late post. I just started a full time job from 8 am to 5 pm, my mom turned sick and I have to take care of both work and her. i know i haven't posted for three days and I tried updating from my phone but I have no internet connection. please understand :) xx

I went downstairs to see a thoughtful Harry, sitting on the large couch rubbing his temples in distess, face frowned and eyes closed. Maria gave him a pill and a glass of water; he slowly gulped everything down and stood up to face me.

"Ready?"

"Yes." I smiled.

He simply nodded and waved at Maria. She greeted back and watched him get out of the house.

I followed and we went back to the garage.

Instead of hitting his Range Rover, he bumped inside a sky blue Cadillac. I instantly reminded the first lines of one of my favorite songs; "Move It Like You Stole It".

I want you in my bed in a minute flat,

Let's hit the backseat of your cherry Cadillac,

I bet you never guessed,

Or came prepared for this,

I like your bowtie, glasses on your eyes.

Seconds passed and I noticed I was smiling like an idiot.

Harry waved at me.

"Earth calls Demi!" he smiled, showing his pearl white teeth. "Get in."

I bumped in and looked around at the shiny furniture.

"You like that song?" he asked.

"What song?"

"Move It Like You Stole It maybe?" he laughed.

"How did you...?"

"You were practically mumbling the whole thing!"

I looked away, blushing and embarrassed.

"So what are you buying?" I asked when we hit the road.

"Don't know. What are you buying?"

"Nothing." I replied scratching my empty pockets.

"Of course you're buying!" he smiled.

"I, I didn't...Bring.. I mean I thought you were buying things for yourself and you took me..."

"No, doofus." he laughed at my innocence. "I'm buying you stuff."

"Me? Wait.. You're paying?" I asked and Harry nodded.

"What? No! No way." I protested. "You were kind enough to let me sleep in."

"So what?" he ignored.

"So what?! Are you kidding?"

"..Money isn't my problem." he continued.

"I don't care if you're rich or what-so-ever. I'm not using your money. It's ridiculous!"

"You're so stubborn." he laughed.

I finally reminded myself I had a phone and turned it on.

Eight lost calls.

Nine new messages.

From my, mom?!

From Mom-.-

demetria where are you? i'm sorry, please come home

To Mom-.-

awww so you care now? so sweet. nice one, almost believed it.

next time try harder ;)

I pressed the send button and looked at my home screen wallpaper. It was an old picture of Tupac I downloaded ages ago.

This man was the only one who cheered me up only with a song. I slightly touched the screen and shuffled the phone back in my pocket. There was a dead silence between me and Harry but I didn't mind.

Suddenly the car stopped and Harry got out. I did the same, noticing a wonderful clothes shop in front of us. Before I could do anything, he took my hand and held it tight, walking inside.

A hipster girl with pink dip dyed hair came to us and smiled.

"How can I help you?"

"We'll just look around by ourselves, thank you." Harry said and walked away still holding me.

"Pick all the shit you want and if you start complaining," he interrupted when I opened my mouth, 'I'll yell you're stealing."

"Wh-"

"Shut up or I yell." he crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the clothes. There were all so cute.

I picked a dip dyed sweater (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_aqXzuyFvFY/UGP643nvXhI/AAAAAAAAAsc/uVwa8ru7ooQ/s1600/shirt+tut+insp+2.jpg) and a pair of black jeans (http://www.trendsbazar.com/images/a/r/women%27s-armani-jeans-black-pants-122429-01.jpg) . I tried them on and they fit.

"I'm done." I told Harry showing him the clothes.

"That's it?' he frowned.

"Duh, yeah?!" I rolled my eyes.

"It's twenty-six dollars." the girl spoke.

"Wow, that's cheap." Harry gave her the money and held the bags for me. "Goodbye."