XIII - "This is so wrong."

"Hey." I greeted as I saw Harry trying to take most of the couch with his lazy position.

He turned his eyes, scanning my huge loose sweater, long enough to cover my knuckles and my almost invisible ripped shorts.

He didn't break the silence, turning all his attention to me instead. I felt strange, like something fluffed in my stomach. I walked over to the kitchen to avoid his stare and opened the fridge, even though I didn't really wanted anything. I felt light steps behind me and I tried avoiding them. Suddenly, I felt terrified, like something was about to happen, even though nothing was really going on.

My hands started shaking and I quickly grabbed a bottle to settle down myself. But it didn't work, because I made it fall until a strong hand and its skinny long fingers grabbed it before it could splash all over the pavement.  I gulped down hardly, a balloon growing in my chest.

Slightly, two hands searched for my waist and turned me around slowly. I felt scared to look up because I knew what-, who, was expecting me. Goosebumps ran through my body and I fought the urge to tremble like an idiot.

He caressed my chin with his thumb and pressed his forehead to mine.

I could hear my own heartbeat sound. A light breath escaped my lungs as he pressed his hands over my small cheeks and raised my head.

I forced myself to open up my eyes and I met his emerald ones. I felt lost and weightless but I found the urge to keep myself up. I could his warm breath crashing into me, our lips just centimeters away.

"H-Harry..." I whispered scared to death and shut my eyes as tight as I could.

Before I could do anything his lips met mine. Omege. Der goes mah first kiss.

I didn't really know what to do so I just followed his moves, sometimes failing, causing him to plant a small smile on my lips. The whole thing was so delicate, like if it got harder, the whole world would break.

I lightly wrapped my arms around his neck feeling unsure, but I felt I had made the right decision as Harry came closer, squeezing my waist a bit and caressing my hair with his free hand.

Something warm touched my bottom lip and I opened my mouth unconsciously. Harry leaned a bit more, not breaking the light feeling of it. His tongue as I think it was, slid in my mouth and swirled over mine playfully. I enjoyed the game, even though fear was rising up my chest.

Demi, stop.

I broke away slowly, breathless, with my eyes still shut.

"This is wrong." I spoke as Harry planted tens of small kisses on my lips again. "This is so wrong."

My voice was shaking.

He leaned away and pulled me into a tight hug, brushing his lips on my neck and smelling my cheap perfume.

"You smell like heaven." he breathed against my skin.

I lost focus on everything and wrapped my arms tighter around his neck, slowly letting go right after. I pushed him away even though I didn't want to.

He intertwined our fingers and kissed my nose, then both of my shut eyes.

"Harry you barely-"

"I wanted to do this since we first met." He whispered happily.

"Kiss me?" I asked in a low tone, almost unreacheable.

"Be this near you." he corrected. "You are the most mind-losing creature on this planet."

"I want to hold you close until I pass out from happiness." he added pressing our foreheads.

"No, Harry." I shook my head and pulled away. "It's just an addiction of the moment." I spoke walking backwards. "It'll pass soon."

He frowned and took small steps to me but I ran as quick as I could to my room.

Tears rushed down my face as I shut the door behind me.

I had fallen for someone, again.

But they were falling for me, and I couldn't take that.