i wanna be your homecoming queen pt. 2 ||chaelisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

Start from the beginning

"I want this, I want you... but I have no idea what I'm doing."

"Do you want me to take the lead?" You ask a little out of breath because she is touching you in such an intimate way it makes your heart ache a little and things in your lower belly stir.

She nods and leans down to kiss you. As her lips meet yours you feel relief washing through your body because you know you are in this together. You gently grab her chin and pull back from her.

"I love you so much Lis, let me be yours. Let me love you?"

She smiles and nods at you and you can see her nerves melt away so you decide it's time to get this show on the road. You push her away from you gently and tug at her towel so it pools around her waist, then you pull your towel out from underneath you and cast it aside. You scoot over a bit and you beckon her to lie down next to you, and as she lies down you straddle her waist and she lets out a small gasp, her hands landing on your bare thighs.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" You ask her softly as you let your hands and fingers roam her bare torso, she is flawless. Her breasts are a lovely round shape and her pink nipples are basically begging you to kiss them, but you want to take the time to cherish and appreciate every slope and counter of her body. The way her lips are slightly parted, the way her chest rises and falls with extortion, how the soft underline of her abdomen's muscles ripple gently with every breath she takes. You want to remember the moment you got to make love to her.

You lower yourself down to meet her lips and you kiss her with everything you've got. One of your hands tangle in her wet hair while the other runs up and down her neck. You trap her lower lip between both of yours and suck on it, her response is immediate and she lets out a soft groan. Her hands are roaming freely around your back and she's gently running them along the sides of your body and the pleasure is one to die for. You push your chest against hers and lick her lips at the same time and you're mind is long gone. The sensation of her nipples pressed up against yours is sinfully erotic. As she lets out a quiet moan you thrust your tongue in to her mouth and search for her tongue in fervour.

You shift so you're lying more fully against her and her legs open in order to accommodate you and you're thinking there's something to be said about how easily this comes to both of you. You disconnect your lips and push up on both your forearms and peer down at her. She licks her slightly swollen lips and looks up at you through hooded eyes. You cock your head to the side and raise your eyebrows up in a silent question, maybe even a few; Are you alright? Is this okay? Are you sure you want me?, she seems to understands because she's nodding and pulling you in for another kiss. You nip at her lower lip gently and start kissing down her neck. You reach up with one hand and gently grasp her hair, tugging her head aside so you have more space to kiss every inch of skin available on her neck.

As you gently sink your body back into her and start kissing, nipping and sucking your way down to her chest you become uber aware of her warmth against your belly and that awareness shoots all the blood in your body to the apex of your thighs. You bite down on her collar bone to calm yourself down but that plan backfires because she arches into you and her center is pressed so tightly against your tummy that you can't possibly hold back the whimpers that fly out of your mouth. You suck harshly on the collarbone underneath your mouth and you don't care who sees the evidence of you on her body later, this girl is yours, as you are hers.

You pull back satisfied with the purplish darkening mark across the delicate skin of her collar bone and make your way down to her beautiful breasts. You place gentle kisses against the soft mound, slowly making your way to that pink, tight and begging nipple. You reach out the hand that isn't wound up in her hair and start gently caressing and fondling the breast that isn't currently in your mouth. She arches in to you once again as your tongue laps at her nipple and you close your mouth around it. You suck it in between your teeth and gently add pressure to the sucking. You can feel it tighten even more in your mouth and it's fucking mouth-watering. Her flesh is so soft and yielding underneath your mouth and hand and you feel blessed to be the one to taste her, to pleasure her, to touch her like this.