Can You Dance?

Byakuya Togami

Byakuya wasn't sure how he let himself get dragged to this school party, but he was regretting it greatly.

"Come on Byakuya, you need to lighten up." You said, trying to loosen up your boyfriend.

Byakuya sighed, but still didn't dance.

The song then ended, and a slow song started. As if it was a repellent, everyone started to exit the dance floor, including yourself.

"What're you doing?" Byakuya questioned you.

"Well... I don't know how to slow-dance, so what point is there to being on the dancefloor?" You explained.

"If that's the case... Allow me to teach you. We'll show everyone how it's done."

"Okay..." You agreed, though you were still a bit unsure.

Byakuya then took your hand, and helped you get into the proper position.

You two then began to dance, and the spotlight was put on you; and you two were truly the stars of the show for the night.

Chihiro Fujisaki

School dances can be pretty fun, right? Well, in your opinion they were. They always had such great music, plus you got to dance like a fool, and no one could judge.

And you loved all of it... If only your boyfriend would stop being a wallflower. Especially on the slow dances.

"Chihiro, why do you always head straight to the wall when a slow song starts?" You questioned.

"... I don't know how to dance..." Chihiro admitted.

"Oh, is that all? Well, that can be easily fixed. We're going to dance on the next slow song that plays. No excuses."

When the next slow song began, you led Chihiro to the dancefloor, and began to teach him the basics of a slow dance.

"Don't worry, I won't get mad if you step on my food. So relax, and enjoy the song." You reassured Chihiro.

This helped Chihiro calm down, and enjoy the dance.

And you were able to enjoy the dance... Despite having a bruised foot afterwards...

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Due to being the ultimate peacemaker, you were required to go to many meetings and parties with other countries. But this time, you were able to bring a plus one.

Of course, you brought Kiyotaka as your plus one.

And of course Kiyotaka accepted. But what you didn't expect was for Kiyotaka to become nervous.

"Kiyotaka, there's nothing to worry about." You reassured your boyfriend.

"I know.. But I don't know how to dance on a slow song..." Kiyotaka admitted.

'Oh... I get it now... Kiyotaka's just nervous that he'll embarrass himself...'

"Then let me teach you how. We can even go into a different room if you'd like." You offered.

"I would love that. Thank you."

You smiled.

"Anytime."

You then led Kiyotaka to another room, where you taught him enough of the basics to help him to dance well enough to impress the other teens who were present. Soon enough, the other teens were asking him to either teach them how to dance, or to dance with him.