First Date

Byakuya Togami

You were excited for your first date with Byakuya. But you were also very nervous!

'What if he changes his mind? What if I don't look good enough?! What if I make a fool of myself!?'

Knock! Knock!

"Ah! He's here!" You cried out, before running down the stairs to get to the front door.

Opening the door, you saw Byakuya in a suit, looking confident as ever.

"Hello." You greeted, trying to not sound nervous.

"Good evening, (y/n)." Byakuya greeted, before lighting kissing your hand.

It took all your willpower to not blush.

"So, shall we go?" Byakuya questioned.

"Sure." You said with a smile.

Byakuya then led you to his limo, where the driver drove you two off to a fancy restaurant.

You could hardly believe that you were going here for your first date.

"Don't worry, you look just fine." Byakuya reassured you.

"Thanks." Was all you could respond with.

Once you arrived, Byakuya led you inside, where you learned that Byakuya had reserved a whole room for you two.

'He really knows how to impress a girl...' You couldn't help but think.

Once seated, you looked through the menu, to see things you had never tried before, and everything else were things you didn't even have a clue what they were.

'Uh... What do I order? I don't even know what half of these things are!'

You were beginning to panic, for you didn't want to look uncultured, but you didn't want to starve either....

"Something wrong?" Byakuya questioned.

"Nope! Nothing at all!" You quickly said.

Byakuya frowned.

"It's my fault, isn't it?"

"What do you mean?" You questioned.

"I shouldn't have brought you here. You feel uncomfortable, don't you?"

"I... Uh..."

Byakuya sighed.

"Thought so. Don't worry, I'm the one at fault here. I'll get us dinner somewhere else-"

"No! I mean, it's fine. I'll take... Number thirty-seven. It sounds delicious..." You said.

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"If you say so."

Byakuya then ordered the food, and when it came... Let's just say that you ate slightly faster than usual...

Once you had finished the dinner, Byakuya offered to drive you home, which you accepted.

In the car...

"Thanks for the dinner. It was really good." You thanked.

"Of course. I just wish I could've prepared a more... 'you' date..."

"If that's the case, then let's go to an ice-skating rink on our next date."

Byakuya smiled.

"Deal."

Byakuya then dropped you off at your place, before leaving.

... And afterwards, you were on a high for the remainder of the weekend...