1. Lady In The Making

It was way passed the time Dad said I needed to be home, but who cared? I was perfectly safe; a night out with my friends at our joint smoking weed. That's all my life was about.

He probably didn't even notice I was gone. He probably wouldn't even check.

"Jordan!" I heard Hayes call. There were nine of us; four girls and five boys all sitting forming a circle around a table, playing spin the bottle and getting high.

I looked down. The bottle was pointing at me. I sighed. "Isadora, please be gentle." I had picked Isadora to give me a dare. She was at least and by far the nicest of all these life wastages here. (Jokes. -> Truth is I loved every single one of them.) They all got me, and I didn't need to feel odd about being the only one with a family problem.

That's the thing with rich families. Most of them aren't at all a happy one.

"Isadora, be cruel. She took your last tequila shot. Stole it. You should dare her to drive a dagger through her heart." Colton said. Silly bastard. He seemed quite taken with himself when a few of us shared a giggle or two.

"Like you wouldn't be the first to miss me if I'm gone." I turned to my right to face Colton. My Colton. Well he wasn't necessarily mine since all we did was make out and show a little emotion about once or twice a week. He made out with other girls and I, with other guys. But asides all that, there was still a strong connection between us.

"Don't flatter yourself too much, Jordan," he said as he leaned in and kissed me.

It wasn't even up to seconds before I heard my friends squeal in disgust and utter some discouraging words that were surely not of wisdom but of drunkenness, followed by the feeling of liquid on my skin.

Well that definitely pulled us apart.

"What the hell?" I laughed ask I stood up, gesturing to my body at Chanel who had her thumb at the opening of a bottle of rum while shaking it.

"You both can have your make out session later. Some of us love sleep." She said, placing the bottle down.

"I know right. We didn't all come here to watch you and the imbecile swap saliva." Dane said. I slowly took my sit and Colton just had to snap back.

"Well thanks to all of you, we didn't get a chance to do that." Colton said, planting a quick one on my lips.

Instantly, the ranting of my fellow bundles of joy was heard, condemning Colton and telling him how he was such a disgust to life and all the usual.

"Would you guys hammer down? Sheesh. I hang out with baboons." Isadora said, and everyone was about to direct the ranting towards her but she was quick to say "Jordan, I dare you to - this is an easy ass dare, so if you flop, I'll make sure I'll have Miles whoop your ass."

I turned to look at Miles who was already rubbing his palms together. When he caught my eye, he winked at me.

"I will rip out both your eyes if you do that to her again, Japhlorester." Colton said to Miles, putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Why? Scared she may fall deep into them?" Miles smirked.

Colton was about to come up with another smart-ass comment, but Isadora beat him to it, completing whatever her dare to me was. "See that guy over there?"

I followed the direction her finger pointed towards. There was a guy alright; a deliciously hot one. He looked quite reserved and... dangerous for some reason.

I bit my lip, thinking of what I could do with him... not that I'd end up going so far, but still... the things I could let him do to my bod-

"Geez! Jordan! I said 'see' not rape him with your eyes." The sound of Isadora's hand slamming the table brought me back to reality.