Meeting moms

Anthony 

Right now I am getting ready to pick up tiffany so she can meet my mom's.

At my mom's house

We are outside my mom's house and I know she is nervous cause her leg is shaking and she is biting her nails.

"Y are you so nervous?"

"What if I day the wrong words and she does not like me anymore."

Tiffy she already loves you, I don't think you understand. She made fun of me because I lost to you and my dad been doing it to. Do you realized that once we step through that door I am going to get roasted by my parents because you are Val and I am sal.  "

"Aww it is okay. I will not laugh at the jokes."

"You will?"

"Yes , and you such a cutie pie right now."

"Omg , why me."

Then she started to pinch my cheeks and everything . This is ridiculous. 

           In front of my parents house

   I told Tiffany to ring the door bell and my right hand Chris answered it .

"You are screwed."

"What do you mean?"

" Well you whole family is here and your mom already told them."

"Well let's get this over with."

We walked in the house and my mom sees me.

" My babe come here."

"Hi mama."

She hug  me and asked.

" Who is this ? What, is this Tiffany."

"Yes mama."

Then she hug tiffany after she hug her she jumped up and down and said omg I met the valedictorian.

Once she said that everybody turned around looking at her shaking her head.

I also saw my best friend May. She walked up to us and said. "So this is the luck girl you mom was talking about?  She does not look bad and she is smart , kind quiet and not Keisha so I agree with her."

"Hi, my name is May and I am Anthony's best friend ." She hug Tiff

"Nice to meet you "

" So I have a question?" May looked like she was about to laugh here we go.

" How many points did you beat him?"

Tiff looked at me with a smile.

"Well I best Antybear by .1 points."

After she Antybear May started laughing again and so did my mother. Once she sa8d that the rest of the cookout, everybody was calling me that .