Promise Ring

Anthony POV

  I really like Tiffany. She is pretty and smart and just makes my day. We have been talking a lot lately and I am starting to grow more feeling for her. So today in first period I am going to asked her to be my girl with a promise ring. I have everything planned. I am going to wear  my white button down shirt with my black jeans and my white air forces. I take a 20 minute shower and get dress, making sure I look fresh and went to school.

   Tiffany POV

  I just woke up and I am looking in my closet to see what I am wearing today. I decided to wear my white button down shirt and my black skinny jeans with my white air forces. I have a feeling today is going to be a special day. Anyways I take a 30 minute shower, get dress , then went to school.

   At school

Anthony POV

Right now I am in 1st period waiting for Tiffany to walk in. Everybody have their phones out . I don't know who told them what I am doing but  I don't really care. Anyways Tiffany is walking through the door.

  Tiffany POV

I just walked in the classroom and Anthony went over to me looking nice as hell. Even though we are wearing the same outfit he still good in it not better than me but he is close.

"Hi Anthony"

"Hi gorgeous, I have to tell u something. ''

"What is it."

"U know we have been talking and u just righting up my day. Every time I see u just warm up my heart.  And o just want u to know of you will be my girl."

After he said that he went in his pocket and pulled out a ring.

"This is a promise ring. Iwill never cheat , I will never really get mad at u, I will respect u, and will be loyal. So Tiffany, will u wear my promise ring and be my girlfriend.  "

  " Yes."

After he said that he put the ring on and everyone started clapping them he thug me .  Then everybodystarted to go to their seats.

  "U know u are stealing my style ." I said.

"Girl I know u lying. It is the other way around . U always wearing the same stuff as me and say I style ur style like what style. " he said smirking.

  "Boy keep on playing with me and I will kill ur ass boy. "

"Tiffany curse now. Wow I am very shocked."

"Shut up boi."

With that we started to our work  and went on with the day.