Competing for rights

Tiffany POV

  So me and Anthony are on first period and the teacher challenge us
To a math problem. The whole class was separated by girls on one side and boys on the other. I know I am going to win this challenge because my subject is math. So the rules are that the teacher will draw you and a persons name out the hat and you have to come to the board and they will be 2 of the same problems. The person who solves the problem first, their name get place back into the hat the other person's name goes in the trash. The person's who wins gets a 100 for a class grade and candy. I think that some people are scared because of there faces and they know that me and Anthony are the 2 most smartest people in our class.

  " So who is ready for this." My teacher said.

The whole class cheered.

   "The first two people are Anthony and arianna.

   Anthony POV

  So I am in my math class right now my teacher is having a contest right now. I honestly feel like the only component I have is Tiffany because we are the top 2 people in our class. So anyways my name gets called and you know I was ready so I went to the board and the problem was a middle school problem. It was like terms. I know this my component weakness cause when I look at the person I went up against she froze. So when the the teacher said start I finish on like 2 seconds and got the problem right. The teacher said I can go to the next round and told arianna to sit down.

    Tiffany POV

  "The people are Tiffany and Tyler. "

  I love she said my name I went up there and looked at the board. It was.a problem about dilation. I know this very well. Tyler knows it 2 so I have to be on my a game. When she said go I never wrote so fast in a day of my life me and Tyler finish at the same time.  When my teacher came and looked at the answers, Tyler messed up so I go to the next round.

     20 minutes later.

  The only people left is Anthony and I. We have been going at it for the past 10 minutes. It is almost time for the bell to ring. I really want to win so I can brag and get those 100 points. Before the teacher said go, the bell ring.  I was kind of mad but I didn't sweat it.  Then Anthony came up to me. When I say o lost it a literary did.

  "Was up Tiffany."

"Hi, u know I was about to beat u and get those 100 points."

  "Girl u wish you can beat me."

  "U are saying that but u must forgot who has a higher GPA. "

  "Man u always bring it up."

"I only brought it up once and u are just mad because I am better than u in math."

  "Ok we will see, but let me walk u to class."

"Ok loser. "

"Wait till tomorrow we will see."

   That is the end of this chapter. I know u guys are mad but I had to leave it like that if you want it to be interesting.