The Final Round

Tiffany POV

    So right now me and Anthony are in math class and we are about to do the final round of the math contest. We couldn't do it yesterday so we have to do it today. I am so mad right now one I had to eat breakfast at school and Anthony is wearing the same outfit as me again. He is really stealing my style. Anyways our problem is fractions . When I looked at the problem I started to thing about. It was dividing fractions. It only took me 5 seconds to figure out what the answer to the question was. So when she said go me and him righting. We both finish at the same time and got the problem right. One of the rules states if both appointments get the problem right than they both get extra credit and a bag of candy. I am mad right now because I really want to beat him so I can brag there is nothing I can do really. So me and him went to get our prizes and went to our desk. We was staring at each other with the face "next time I am going to beat u." Then the bell ring.

    Anthony POV.

   So me and Tiffany won the contest. I was mad because I really wanted to brag and so that I won but I wanted to lose as well because it is not often you lose to a very pretty girl. When we sat down she gave me the prettiest face that said next time I am going to win
I had to give it back to her cause I didn't won't make it seem I was scared of her but really I am . I wanted to walk her to 2nd period so I did. Then we sat next to each other for the rest of the day.  

    After school

  Anthony POV 

  As I was walking tiffany to her car I get a text from my right hand Justin saying that 2 thousand was missing. I was beyond pissed. Even though I can get right back that is not the point,  these rats knew how it was when they join this business so I have to go to the trap and see how got balls now and steal from me. 

   At the trap

  So I was at the trap in my office talking to my right hand men Christian and Justin.

"Sup sheep looking head ass niggas."
I said laughing.

"Hold up how the fuck u talking to which you i got the power head ass   think you run some shit in hear." Christian said laughing.

"Shit ur shot wanna be Chris Brown head ass." Justin said.

  At this point we are all laughing at each other . We got down on each for 5 minutes before we took it serous.

  "Anyways,  we been stealing. " I asked

  "It was oyo, his add been sneaky.  I told ur ass not to hire him but no let him have a chance head ass.  U never listen to me . " Justin said

"Man shut up. So what are going to do about him. " Christian said.

  "Well I was thinking we can get him and see what he has to say then we pour acid on his ass.  "

  "That Gucci. " they both said at the same time

     Christian POV

  Was up my name is Christian and I am 18 years old. I go to the same school as my homies Anthony and Justin. Anthony is a nerd so I don't see him a lot but me and Justin got all the same classes. I am light skin . I am 6ft 4  and I have the prettiest smile . I don't have no hoes be a use I am to scared for my mom to find out. I am just playing. I don't like drama so have hoes if they cause drama. I do have a girlfriend though. Her name is Janiyah.  We been tougher seen middle school.  She has my heart . I plan on marrying her. She is a ride or die. I remembee one time I hoes tried to get with me and I kindly decline and she said that I was to ugly any way like if I was ugly why try to get with me. Anyways me girl but her in Check. I might be sounding like a bitch bit she cause that.  Anyways I have to go she her bye.

  Justin POV

  Hello people. My name is Justin. Some with y'all noisy head ass.  I am not proper like these kids out  here. Anyways I am Carmel , 6ft4 , 18 years old and have a great personality.  My homies are Anthony and Christian.  I have no girlfriend but some hoes. I let them what they are before we get to it. Anyways I have to go . Peace.

         Christian

         Christian

       Justin

          Tiffany

          Tiffany